FIGURE IT OUT: Revival of '90s Nickelodeon Game Show Premieres 6/11

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think that the talent of syrup making would be something limited to the northeast section of the US, so I'd see that as a talent. I'm from Connecticut, and I've met few people who can do that, so I find that impressive.

Hubert

Reaction score
I guess no one involved in that show is from the northeast then...I can see how it'd be seen as a talent in other places, but still...isn't that like saying your talent is growing oranges, because you happen to live in a place where oranges can be grown?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think that the talent of syrup making would be something limited to the northeast section of the US, so I'd see that as a talent. I'm from Connecticut, and I've met few people who can do that, so I find that impressive.
First thing that came to my mind was the northmost portion of the mid-west, like Minnesota, and Wisconsin, lol.
I guess no one involved in that show is from the northeast then?
Aren't most of Nickelodeon's shows taped down in Orlando?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I think this one is filmed in California; I may be mistaken, though. They have cast members from shows like iCarly and Victorious which film on the Sunset Strip.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Alright, so I watched a few episodes of it. Honestly, other than the more modern feel of it, there really isn't anything different from the original show. I admit, the host isn't that bad. I do kind of wonder, seeing as how the new answer thing is a weird, sculpture with a bunch of monitors on it, how they plan to adopt it if a talent needs more than the space allows.

Although it was nice to see an outline of...what was it again? Was it "Billy the answer head?" in the opening credits :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I thought the host was really bad in the episode I watched. His jokes fell really flat. Though I don't really know where they would find anyone better.

It did make me feel good to see that the prizes are still terrible as always. (An inflatable kayak?!!)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, hes not that bad compared to other hosts of childrens shows :stick_out_tongue:

About the prizes, I know, right? Who wants an inflatable kayak? :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I keep waiting for them to give away 100 dollars in Geoffrey bucks or a trip to space camp.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do Geoffrey bucks even still exist? XD
I dunno, but a hundred of them will buy one small Sonic the Hedgehog figure the way they've gone NUTS with the price increases at that place.