Final Packaged Sample Pics

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey all...check it out on the palisades website. Today's Daily Bit has factory produced final product in the package!

www.palisadestoys.com

Anxious to hear some feedback!

Ken

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

These look great.
I love the Dressing Table with Piggy !
And the TMS logo on the Camera!
The Robot RAbbit has yellow eyes !!

Has the exclusive Piggy's head changed ?
It looks smaller.

They do all look great !!
See ya

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Am I a doofball, or did it accually say that these would be sold at Disneyland?

towels

Reaction score
It does say Disneyland...I can't answer if you're a doofball or not though...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ken!

Great stuff, man! I can't wait!!!

Any pics anywhere of the back of the package, too??

I'm SO excited about getting these toys, man, and really can't wait. Even soon I think I'm planning to start auctioning off some of the Re-release stuff of Star Wars (from a few years ago) to be sure I have enough money to buy these figures!!

Later on!
FOZ

Ray H

Reaction score
nice

Oh I am very excited to get these I think you guys have done excellent work on these, but i do have some questions about the packaged samples.

On the prototypes one of the things that really grabbed was the "Muppet Texture" of the skin, it really worked well for the figures and helped them stand out more from just a totally flat sculpt, it was a good effect. But on the packaged pictures i can't tell if that was carried through to the final product cause there on the small side. Do they still have that nice texture on the final product?

Dr Teeth looks good, the prototype looked great but i was a little worried the paint apps would be a little to complex for the final figure looks like it turned out great as well. Nice job on pulling that off, I guess since kermits colors were so simple you guys were able to budget in Dr Teeths colors better.

Are you planning any muppets specials or pre sales for SDCC this year. I was stokked when i got the Resident Evil Series 1 last year before they hit retail, maybe a pre-sale of muppets series 2 ;-p.

and a slightly OT comment: I just got done playing the new gamecube resident evil remake I am so bummed you guys wont be doing toys, I'm going to have to go beat up capcom now cuz i want a "lisa" figure and super detailed RE1 Chris and Jill. *cries* With RE0 and RE4 on the way what was capcom thinking?

scarecroe

Reaction score
They do look great! Kudos!

Tell me again why Kermit comes with a camera?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken

They look fantasicly amazing as always! you should be VERY proud!!!

hey, i noticed some changes thought, i thought kermit head was in the Muppet Show logo on the camera?

I can also see kermits fingers have been change to hold the mug, and the mug lettering has changed to black, which i think looks better and more to "the show" as well. and i like the color black for the camera as well!

Piggys vantiy looks like it's changed a lot, nice colors for both thought.also will there be a pink boa with the regular Miss Piggy? i thought that was the color of the boa with the exclusive, or has it changed and there is no boa with the regular piggy, because i can't see it in there.

Zack)Rowlf the, i feel i'm going to be blown away when I see the Rowlf theDog fig,Dog.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
hey, i noticed some changes thought, i thought kermit head was in the Muppet Show logo on the camera?

It was in the prototype pics. We removed it because of complexity in production. That was a photoshop logo on an unpainted camera in the proto pic.

Piggys vantiy looks like it's changed a lot, nice colors for both thought.also will there be a pink boa with the regular Miss Piggy? i thought that was the color of the boa with the exclusive, or has it changed and there is no boa with the regular piggy, because i can't see it in there.

Only the exclusive Piggy comes with a boa, and it has been changed to blue. It will not be pink like the prototype image.

Tell me again why Kermit comes with a camera?

Why not? It is a TV show...

On the prototypes one of the things that really grabbed was the "Muppet Texture" of the skin, it really worked well for the figures and helped them stand out more from just a totally flat sculpt, it was a good effect. But on the packaged pictures i can't tell if that was carried through to the final product cause there on the small side. Do they still have that nice texture on the final product?

They actually have more. About four new textures were added at the factory. And the skin is still textured. You'll have to be the judge if we pulled it off or not.

and a slightly OT comment: I just got done playing the new gamecube resident evil remake I am so bummed you guys wont be doing toys, I'm going to have to go beat up capcom now cuz i want a "lisa" figure and super detailed RE1 Chris and Jill. *cries* With RE0 and RE4 on the way what was capcom thinking?

Man oh man I can't wait to play this game. Have to wait to see if I can get a freebie through some connections so I haven't bought it yet. My girl only allows me a certain amount of cash for fun stuff and I don't want to blow 50 bucks of toy money on a game right now...but MAN I am looking forward to this one.

Not as much as the next installment though. I heard a rumor that Leon betrays the STARS group and Claire and turns against them. Just a rumor, but you never know. Would be an interesting plot twist.

Oh and we are still doing one more series of figs that has Chris (CV) and Tyrant (RE:1) and Wesker in it (from CV). They ship in July sometime.

Thanks for the feedback...

Ken

Are you planning any muppets specials or pre sales for SDCC this year. I was stokked when i got the Resident Evil Series 1 last year before they hit retail, maybe a pre-sale of muppets series 2 ;-p.

Forgot this one. We are gonna try our darnedest to get S2 stuff to San Diego...all depends on how things go at the factory. Keep your fingers crossed...

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
These toys look fantastic! I'm so excited for the time that I will see them in stores!

The packaging is also great.

I suppose I should start writing to Santa Clause now:

"Dear Santa,

Remember a LONG time ago when I asked for Muppet action figures and I was told there wasn't such a thing? Well now there is and I'm anticipating all of them to be under the tree this year. True, I will have all ready purchased some but you can never have enough Muppet action figures. The extras will make great birthday gifts.

Thanks,

Dr. Bombay

p.s. Despite what some will tell you I really have a been a good boy:big_grin: "