Finally seen IAVMMCM

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Well Y'all saw it ages ago but I've just got it *big up to my sisters boyfriends best mate* so now you lucky lucky people get to hear what I thought *hehehe*
Now I was gonna go through this chronologically but why change the habit of a lifetime.

Kermit kisses Piggy:errm Kermit doesn't just kiss Piggy in my view he snogs her thus changing the course of Muppet history. It's about time, particularly liked Piggys hair almost standing on end afterwards.

David Arquette: We've all been in situations where we feel completley out of our depth. *In my case it's normally Monday Mornings* Arquette played Daniel perfectly completley out of his depth but guiding Kermit through the WWK with just enough understanding. Thought he interracted quite well with Kermit.

Joan Cusak
Normally Muppet Villains have some kind of reedeming features Bitterman had none. No chink in her armour, just the way a villain should be.

Cast Of Scrubs and Piggy
Why much as I find the show itself amusing there really was no need to have this in a muppet movie. It wasn't funny at all.

World Without Kermit *WWK*
*Shiver* where to start? Gonzo hadn't changed all that much I could see him doing an act with Amy The Dancing brick on TMS.
Scooter as a Go-Go Boy V V sinister particularly the eyes.
Beaker and Sam :smile:
Robin again hadn't changed much he still seemed good natured but was being given a hard time by Bitterman.
Johnny Fiama as a barman, my guessing is he did that before he got famous it looked so natural.
Miss Piggy:Cat's??? Jamaican Psychc bit I loved. She still hard a gleam in her eye for Kermit even if she couldn't quite place him.
Doc Hoppers *shiver*
Electric Mayhem Riverdancing *giggle*

Voices
Now I know some of the voices weren't that great, but remember after Steve started doing Kermit and the way he does Kermit now? Nuff said.

It was nice to see the Muppets back in a theatre not errm a television station.
Moulin Scrooged I loved it and more impoartntly my sister who's a big MR found it very very funny. Robin as the green fairy was great.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon parody funnyish but if you hadn't seen the film you wouldn't have got it.

Howard the Pig
I'm all in favour of having diversity after all we are no longer in the 70's, however if we are going to be diverse lets try not to be sterotypical.

Overall I gotta say I liked this one there was enough there to keep me entertained and want to see another Muppet Movie so lets give JHP and NBC a big pat on the back and I will leave you with this thought, they wouldn't have got away with half this at the mouse house.
Jamie