Lego Batman Movie in development

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's the first teaser trailer

Indeed, the Batman movie we have been waiting for and deserve.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I hope this movie happens instead of the second Lego Movie. I enjoyed the first Lego film, but feel like they kind of wrapped that story up nicely. Although I wouldn't mind if the other characters made cameos. And I would also love for Liam Neeson and Morgan Freeman to come back, they have awesome voices.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I hope this movie happens instead of the second Lego Movie. I enjoyed the first Lego film, but feel like they kind of wrapped that story up nicely. Although I wouldn't mind if the other characters made cameos. And I would also love for Liam Neeson and Morgan Freeman to come back, they have awesome voices.
I feel like there's a lot more of the world and characters to explore with a sequel. It would be interesting to see the side characters like Metal Beard and Unikitty get some focus this time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I definitely want to see a second Lego film, I just don't know how it will go considering how it ends. There's also supposedly a Ninjago Movie coming, and I don't know about that one either. I mean, it's already a TV series that's been around a while (just frustratingly aired in spurts), so is the movie supposed to be a continuation of the series or is it supposed to be a different continuity?

WB and Lego clearly want a Lego cinematic universe to go along side their other TV shows and specials. There are several Lego Batman DTV's and a couple specials. They can at least differentiate them with the theatrical Lego Batman film being set in the Lego Movie universe and the Lego Batman universe being something else. Something they pretty much did with the Lego Dimensions game.

But this is pretty much the most exciting looking DC films movie due out, though Suicide Squad looks like a winner.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ninjago movie might be separate from the series, we'll have to wait for that one's release. However, Season 5 was released as DTV and is getting set to premiere soon as the trailer will air tonight on CN with the season finale of Nexo Knights.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
This certainly could be a huge box office hit. Strong name recognition, lack of competition, and goodwill from The Lego Movie will do good things,

Muppy

Reaction score
Meh. I didn't like the first Lego movie, and this trailer doesn't interest me. I guess I'm just not into this franchise's type of humor.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ninjago movie might be separate from the series, we'll have to wait for that one's release. However, Season 5 was released as DTV and is getting set to premiere soon as the trailer will air tonight on CN with the season finale of Nexo Knights.
At this point, I'd love them to do a Nexo movie. I really dig Ninjago and I've enjoyed the series so far, but there's something special about Nexo Knights that really has my attention.

I'd gather that with a Ninjago movie they'd get a different voice cast than the Canadian one they have now. I think that's the case for their appearance in the Dimensions game. I wonder if they're all going to be celebrities or sound a like Californian upgrades. Or maybe introduce a different set of ninjas all together. Also wonder if they're going to go for that pseudo-stop motion effect the Lego movie did, or they're just going to keep it a smoother CGI look like a bigger budget version of the show and the various DTV Lego projects.