Finding Good Quality Puppet Fur.

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
I am looking for a place that has a variety of good quality fur fabric to be used in certain puppets. I had visited a Joann's location several months ago while traveling which had some fabric (I believe it was called Grizzly). I did a search on their web site but could not locate the fabric. Any ideas out there on fabric fur?:smile:

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
Cheap Fur!

i was just at joanne fabrics, and there was $20.00 fur on sale for $2.50! i bought AS MUCH AS I COULD! haha... anyways, it's synthetic, and it's sort of long. just make sure you shake it out outside before and after you cut it, because it wall shed a tiny bit (but not too much!) :wink: i'll be posting pictures of it in a few minutes!

gabe

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
GabeFirestone said:
i was just at joanne fabrics, and there was $20.00 fur on sale for $2.50! i bought AS MUCH AS I COULD! haha... anyways, it's synthetic, and it's sort of long. just make sure you shake it out outside before and after you cut it, because it wall shed a tiny bit (but not too much!) :wink: i'll be posting pictures of it in a few minutes!

gabe
I take it your were at their location. Do you recall the exact name of the fur. I know they also have a web site?:smile:

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
i think it is called furry fleece (although it's not fleece...?) i don't know for sure, though... hope this helped!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Do have a Hobby Lobby in your area? I think they have a bunch of locations throughout Missouri and they sell a lot of interesting fake furs in most of their stores.

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Yes

Buck-Beaver said:
Do have a Hobby Lobby in your area? I think they have a bunch of locations throughout Missouri and they sell a lot of interesting fake furs in most of their stores.
Yes, it is kind of hit and miss on their fur selection in our area. :rolleyes: