Finding Muppets II

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 1
"Come on!"Dominic said. "Defeating Doc Hopper is our main cause!"
"Right!"Jaz said practicing karate chops.
"I"VE GOT YOU NOW! I"LL LOCK YOU UP AND LET THE MUPPETS DIE!"Doc said.
"NO YOU WON"T!"Lani said kicking him.
"Powers of Robin the frog!"Dominic shouted hopping above the villain.
"Piggy powers!"Jaz said karate chopping him.
"GONZO CANNON!"Jen said tripping him over.
"Wemble powers!"Colette said."Hmm...hmmm...maybe yes maybe no!"
"Ah!"the villain screamed before morphing into the spirit of Jim Henson."Well done...your training is going very well kids...I"m very proud of you...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 2
"Well done Jaz!"Frank said running his hand through the girl's hair.
"Nice use of a hop!"Jerry said to Dominic.
"Wembling is such an undervalued skill"Steve said to Colette.
"Not bad ok?"Bill said to Lani imitating Pepe.
"That stunt would have thrilled Gonzo and gave Boober a heart attack!"Dave told Jen.
"You've all done well!"Richard said sadly. He loved the children, but wanted one mentee of his one.
"Thank you Richard!"Dominic said.
"We're going to use our powers only for good!"Jaz promised.
"I know,"Jim said smiling. "But I want you all to know....that your powers can only work when you're well and fine...when you're in danger they might not always work...when that comes...you'll have to rely on something much more important...each other".

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 3
Leah woke up to the usual sounds of her younger cousin banging on pots and pans.
"WAKE UP!"Megan sang. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"
"You heard your precious younger cousin!"Aunt Nora said. "Wake up!" Precious...Leah thought. Yeah right....Aunt Nora and Uncle Clarence were good guardians until three years ago when that little brat was born....now they obsessed over their perfect daughter. Megan was a total brat in Leah's eyes. She whined and cried to get attention. She forced Leah to play with her. Her bratty behavior was enough to get complete attention from her parents. At school Leah was not much happier. Her teachers forced her to leave the room while other students misbehaved.
Other girls always teased for not having a boyfriend. The boys seemd to flirt with her, but then saw another more forward girl.
"No other way of putting it!"Leah said "My life stinks!"She watched the Muppet Show and saw Dominic and his friends!"DOMINIC,JAZ, LANI< JEN AND COLETTE! THEY HAVE IT MADE! I WANT TO JOIN THEM SO MUCH!"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 4
Somebody had heard the girl.....and he was up to no good.
"Well,"Nicky Holiday said."This is the key to getting revenge on my darling Piggy's silly friends! She should have her dream come true! I have the power to do so.....why don't I help her out....after all...sometimes making others dreams come true is the key to helping oneself..."Nicky smirked and took a portal to Hensonworld. "My darlign Piggy!"he siad looking at a picture. "You dared to refuse me for those Muppets but soon they'll all be gone...oh I forgot those five kids....oh never mind this Leah will be the key to bringing Dominic and his friends down!"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 5
"Where am I?"Leah asked the next day.
"We're not sure how but you arrived in Muppet World...."Dominic said.
"Dominic?"Leah asked.
"Yes!"Lani said. "And me too!"
"And Colette, and Jen!"Leah said moaning."Why am I here?"
"Good question...I don't know!"Dominic said.
"None of us do!"Jen said.
"Why not?"asked Leah.
"You came without Jim's even annoucning you...."Colette explained.
"Oh,"she said.
"You could be one of us though!"Dominic said.
"It's not an easy life though,"Jen said sighing sadly.
"You're very right,"Dominic said nodding. "But as for now welcome to Muppet world.."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh wow! Muppet World! It sounds pretty nice. Oh... I have a feeling that Nicky will easily catch us if we are there. :sigh: