Finding Muppets II

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oh well that is very interesting, I can't wait to see how that will play out.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 6
"Well I'm certainly happy to be here,"Leah said.
"I'm glad,"Kermit told her."Where are you going Dominic?"
"Emergency meeting with the Count,"Dominic said.
"Oh,"Kermit replied.
"And I have to see Piggy right away!"Jaz said.
"And Boober is having trouble at his inner-Sidebottom therapy sessions!"Jen said.
"I'm sorry we don't spend much time with you,"Lani said to Leah.
"It's just our characters have to come first for the good of Muppet kind, or else....the characters might disappear forever."Jen said.
"I know,"Leah said sadly. "OH HOW I WISH I COULD HAVE ONE FRIEND WHO HAD TIME FOR ME!"
"I do,"Nicky said smirking.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
AAAAAAH! Nicky! This is not good! I got to do something... or can I do nothing? More story before I wemble some more.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 7
"Well now,"Nicky said. "What a smart, fun loving girl I have. Let's have some fun!"Nicky said grabbing her hand. MuppetLand! The Muppets' Own Theme Park!
"Lani said this place is really fun!"Leah said.
"It sure is!"Nicky said. "Like Roller Coasters?"
"LOVE THEM!"Leah said.
"Terrific!"Nicky said getting into the car with her.
"WOO-HOO!"Leah and Nicky screamed at the top of their lungs. The rides were really enjoyable, and Leah had more fun than she had in her whole life. Nicky smiled and went to buy them some hot dogs and fries.
"Delicious,"Leah said.
"Save some room for ice cream Leah!"Nicky said.
"Of course I will! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"Leah said.
"Well you too are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"Nicky said. The two "friends" laughed at this and ate their lunch.
"We're back!"Dominic said."Leah? Where are you?"

galagr

Reaction score
Lani I'm sorry, but Jen doesn't really like romance scenes in her stories, so I want to make this as good as possible for everyone.

Thank you for that. I'm really enjoying this fic, and I'd hate to see romance in yet ANOTHER one.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 9
"Well my fun buddy!"Nicky said smiling and cheering.
"Fun buddy!"Leah said agreeing.
"Well,"Nicky said. "So you know what would be really really fun?!"
"I LOVE IT ALREADY! FUN FUN FUN BUDDIES!"Leah said.
"Bringing your friends over for a party!"Nicky said. "PARTY PARTY!"
"Great I love parties!"Jen said.
"Tell them to come here around 6:00 you show up shortly afterwards...I mean I get so distracted with your royal funness around that I lose track of everyone else, and I want to see just how fun your friends are!"
"They're really fun except for Jen...."Leah said.
"Well 4 out of 5 being fun is not bad."Nicky said. "Still bring her along....I don't want anyone left out...."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yeah! I would like some adventure. Romance? Heh! No thanks!
You're right Colette, especially since our five main characters are so close as friends they don't really need a romance because they have each otehr and do everything together.....

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yeah! I would like some adventure. Romance? Heh! No thanks!
Ah a little romance here and there can be a good thing, and put a smile on your face, unless it is bad romance, which I don't know if there is such a thing.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ah a little romance here and there can be a good thing, and put a smile on your face, unless it is bad romance, which I don't know if there is such a thing.
I have a couple of love stories one called the New Gofer but that's yaoi or slash in other words boy/boy, but it's cute if you don't mind that.....