Finding Nemo 3D?

P

Philo and Gunge

I was searching about a theme park website and found this:

ALL FROM WWW.THEMEPARKINSIDER.COM

Finding Nemo 3-D Replaces MuppetVision:
One of the rumors for Disney/MGM has a 3-D movie based on Pixar's "Finding Nemo" going into the Little Mermaid building. Should Disney think about replacing the Muppets instead? This show is on both coasts while the Mermaid show isn't. Furthermore, Disney may not have the Muppet license forever, while the Little Mermaid will be theirs until she has grandguppies.

Finding Nemo 3-D Replaces Little Mermaid:
One of the few rumors for Disney/MGM involves a 3-D movie on Pixar's "Finding Nemo." Rumors have this possibly replacing the Voyage of the Little Mermaid show. Should it go here, or would it work better in the MuppetVision building? We'll just pretend they have no intention of filling the Doug Live theater.

If they ever made this attraction, I think it would replace Little Mermaid. Muppets is such a great and funny attraction, it dosn't deserve to close. Plus, Little Mermaid already has an underwater theme so it would only take about a week for Mirmaid to close and Nemo to open.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Nemo 3D sounds like a good idea to me!! I love that movie...The Little Mermaid is good, too, but it has run its course...wouldn't hurt to update it with Nemo, and that way Muppet Vision could be left alone!
:wink:

Zondra

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Nemo 3D sounds like a good idea to me!! I love that movie...The Little Mermaid is good, too, but it has run its course...wouldn't hurt to update it with Nemo, and that way Muppet Vision could be left alone!
:wink:
Wow, that's such a tough decision...Little Mermaid, which I've loved since it came out, Finding Nemo, my favorite movie in the last 3 years, or the Muppets, my longtime passion?

Actually very tough.

Luke

Reaction score
Disney OWN the Muppets now. They will (it seems) own them forever. I don't think they have any intention of taking the Muppets out of theme parks.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I don't see how ownership of the franchice should matter. Disney just bought the Muppets recently. While the attraction is over ten years old.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gagaga wagga frango de watsits*

_

I don't think I need to translate that...