1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fire Guys from Laberynth

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Zoot, Jun 6, 2002.

1. Zoot New Member

Does anyone know where I can get a fire guy puppet or at least a stuffed animal for my wife?
  2. Blind Pew New Member

"Where you goin' with a heaaad like that?!?":p
  3. Zoot New Member

Hey.....HEEEEEEY
    HER Head don't come off....
  4. CarburetorJane New Member

I'd love one too, but I've never seen them. Not even the funky lookin stuffed animal Sarah had. Ebay.com's always a good place to start though. I recently got the Blues Brothers on VHS for only 4.26!
  5. radionate New Member

There are some fire guy stuffed animals out there, but they are very hard to come by. Check out the MC collectibles section. They list all the Lab. stuffed animals there.
  6. Blind Pew New Member

Where on MC? The website or the forum?:confused:
  7. radionate New Member

The MC website, under collect, then click fantasy worlds, then dolls and puppets!:D
  8. Phillip Administrator

9. Blind Pew New Member

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!

Now if only I can get my mitts on one.............I doubt I'd find anyone willing to part with one. Wish me luck!:D
  10. radionate New Member

Good luck, and if you find two let me know!!!! I've been looking out for these for awhile.
  11. Blind Pew New Member

12. Vendaface New Member

Wow, I didn't even know the Firey stuffed figures existed! Where have I been all my life ;) One more thing to endlessly hunt for...
  13. radionate New Member

Vendaface, I love your avater