1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fire Up The Electric Company: AmEx Members Project!

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Count von Count, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Hi everyone,
    This is a up-date that I got on face-book, And thought I could help by telling you-all here at The Muppet Central.

"Sesame Workshop is relaunching The Electric Company, and we need your help! American Express is offering a $1.5 million grant to a project that makes a significant positive impact on society.

50% of American kids can't read at grade level. The Electric Company will give these kids the fundamental literacy skills they need to reach their highest potential.

We need people to nominate our project on the AmEx Members Project using the link below. It's FREE and you don't have to be a cardmember.

Click below to nominate The Electric Company for funding and Bridge the Literacy Gap for Millions of Kids:

http://www.membersproject.com/project/view/KWAPHE

Check out this terrific clip of the new show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYgmNYe5YWw

Thanks so much for your help with this!"
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

3. fleecenotfelt

fleecenotfelt Member

DUDE. that animation is HAWT! (with an aw... hahah.. errr).

i'm glad sesame workshop is using innovative media styles again. for a while there, they've been using like the same 3 animation companies or something. geez.
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I just saw the opening credits and the show looks pretty cool!