First Doug now the Muppets

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
Changes Disney made for doug.

1. Change of clothes.

2. Change of the town.

3. New characters.

4. Doug's voice actor changed from Billy West to Thomas McHugh.

5. A change in dougs life.

That same thing might happen to the Muppets. Let's hope not.

rexcrk

Reaction score
yeah, I hope not either. But I don't recall the town changing (I only saw a few episodes of Disney's Doug, but I saw Nickelodeon's Doug a million times) but just a change of school.

Fozzie

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
yeah, I hope not either. But I don't recall the town changing (I only saw a few episodes of Disney's Doug, but I saw Nickelodeon's Doug a million times) but just a change of school.
Same here. I don't really remember much about Disney's show. My favorite characters were always Skeeter and Porkchop.

P

Philo and Gunge

rexcrk said:
But I don't recall the town changing (I only saw a few episodes of Disney's Doug, but I saw Nickelodeon's Doug a million times) but just a change of school.
Yup, on Nick's series finale of Doug they graduated middle school. So in the next episode (start of Disney's side) they are just starting middle school.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I doubt we'll have that kind of problem with Disney. There's too much involved and at stake for Diz to mess around with the Muppets.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I doubt we'll have that kind of problem with Disney. There's too much involved and at stake for Diz to mess around with the Muppets.
That's certainly true.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Of course it's true. I know they don't want all us Muppet fans to herd down to Disney's main offices and storm them. Just the attendees of MuppetFest alone could overtake the company and...then...hmm...I smell a coup...

McFraggle

Reaction score
They don't want us going postal (Muppet-style) on the company.