First Pepe plush revealed!

beaker

Reaction score
Ok, tell ya what...I'll disavow the last post if you disavow your last one...deal, good...*whew* well that was entertaining.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Ok, tell ya what...I'll disavow the last post if you disavow your last one...deal, good...*whew* well that was entertaining.
Why should i disavow anything ? Your the one that's acting the a$$ babe, posting stuff like this just makes that clearer for people and ends up bugging them even more. Why was i bringing up another forum ? Well thats where you were attaching posts from. I don't agree with Danny on some things, that's why i choose not to post at Toughpigs - at least i didn't mount a public crusade against the site just because the webmaster asked me to tone down my use of the word 'edgy'.

BTW where did i ever say JH was an evil pagan worshipping druid, or hijack lots of threads ? I know you rarely read things before posting to them, but it seems when you have a lack of knowledge or understanding about something you just read what you want into it - maybe i should just post about the 'Muppet Babies' all the time and then we can be on the same intelectual level. We all liked the old Cory better, i'm sure maybe if you just back away from the computer gently and pretend to be normal again we can all forget this.

:rolleyes:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Warrick
" What the heck happened ? "
i don't know.....mommy and daddy don't fight like this :embarrassed:

so was there really a pic? hmmm i don't know!

Sarah

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Sarah,

Jamie mocked up a really good PICTURE of a Pepe Plush, and he put it in an IGEL Box.
It was something he made himself in Photoshop.

From what i can gather Cory posted it, Other than that im lost !

radionate

Reaction score
:boo: I think the whole thing is uncool for one reason:

Cory keeps trying to position himself as someone with "inside" information and with a pretty good knowledge of Jim Henson and his work. But when you try to play off "jokes" as an actual legit deal, it ruins all creditability for that person.

You've repeatedly said that there was fantastic Muppet merchandise coming out this year that we, the general Muppet going public, are completely unaware of and will be blown away by. Why should we buy into this? You are now touting something as real, which doesn’t exist, and using someone else’s artwork for this purpose. Not cool dude.

I’m still ticked from you claiming I was “in” on your little KSY escapade “prank”, and this stunt has me miffed too.

If you want to be the “uber cool Muppet dude”, you’ve got a long way to go babe. And you ain't heading in the right direction.

:rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
(rushes in, throws buckets of water on everybody)

CALM THE HECK DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Okay? Okay. So I am still not sure if it's a real Pepe or not, and frankly I don't care. firstly, I can't order anythin' on line, secondly, the action figures are enough on my plate, and thirdly, THE SITE'S DOWN AGAAAAAIN!!!!

So everybody stop fighting already! A'fore I go mad.... :boo: :grouchy: :mad: :attitude:

Luke

Reaction score
The Pepe thread was deleted from Palisades anyway, so you won't be able to see the attachment on this forum even when their forum is up again.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
now i'm lost and lost:smirk: i'll just go away and not get involved!

Sarah

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
The Pepe thread was deleted from Palisades anyway, so you won't be able to see the attachment on this forum even when their forum is up again.
Is it because there are no attatchments (rats... I had some good ones on there) or did anyone start another fight?