1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fisher Price Little People

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by BeakerFan14, Oct 9, 2011.

1. BeakerFan14

BeakerFan14 Member

I have the Sesame Street Appartments play sets and I'm missing a TON of the people. Does anyone know where I can get some?
    :confused::eek:
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Just about the only option is eBay (that's where I got the buildings and the furniture and such nearlyten years ago)... the only problem is eBay made PayPal the ONLY form of payment you can use, and PayPal isn't 100% secure like they say it is, so there's always the risk of identity theft, especially considering eBay gets hacked a lot.
  3. BeakerFan14

BeakerFan14 Member

I buy stuff on eBay quite often (with paypal) but eBay costs SO much to get ONE person.
    :eek:
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, unfortunately, sometimes you have to buy whole lots just to get a specific item that you want... as for the costs, that depends on a number of different variables, mostly overzealous bidders, especialy n00bs who haven't figured the best way to bid is to literally waituntil the last minute, to avoid un-necessarily bid increases.