1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Five Children and It trailer

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Psammeadboi, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Psammeadboi

Psammeadboi Well-Known Member

For anyone interested the Five Children and It international trailer is up! I love it!
    I also emailed Capitol Films to inquire about US distribution, but I have not gotten a reply yet.

Enjoy the trailer!

Here's the link:
    http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=6633

2. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

Yeah the trailers are showing on TV in the UK right now. I like the Eddie Izzard voice but i'm not a big fan of the creature design. The BBC puppet used in the kids TV series version years ago was much better.

3. Psammeadboi

Psammeadboi Well-Known Member

I live in the states and I actually got to see the BBC version when i was little. i agree, the BBC original version puppet was much closer to the actual description in the book, but, I'm guessing, for story purposes the Psammead's physical appearance had to be altered. Just a guess.

I just hope the movie gets released in the states. I enjoyed the trailer and the book . . .plus, The Henson Co. had a part in it! Cool!