Five Dancers Segment

Andy

Reaction score
Cookie fan said:
Those Five Dancers were probably my first crushes.:smile:
ROFL! Me too! I seem to recall one or two of those dancers looking at the camera in a special way that I particularly liked. This clip is one of the many reasons I'm constantly on youtube...I keep hoping to hit paydirt!:smile:

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
Cookie fan said:
Those Five Dancers were probably my first crushes.:smile:
Andy said:
ROFL! Me too! I seem to recall one or two of those dancers looking at the camera in a special way that I particularly liked. This clip is one of the many reasons I'm constantly on youtube...I keep hoping to hit paydirt!:smile:

Same with me! I was particularly taken with the dancer who's hair was pulled into a kind of ponytail (the second girl to get "bumped off"). For some reason, I had a thing for girls with ponytails when I was a kid!

Another thing that springs to mind about that particular dancer, was as she was being lifted into the air, her feet were moving as if still trying to tap dance! For some reason (again, when I was a kid) I found that very funny!

Does anyone know if these clips will appear in the "Sesame Street- Old School" dvd box set that will be out shortly? Let's cross our fingers!

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Chris Gawley said:
Same with me! I was particularly taken with the dancer who's hair was pulled into a kind of ponytail (the second girl to get "bumped off"). For some reason, I had a thing for girls with ponytails when I was a kid!
Dude, Get outta here! ....Great minds think alike! :smile: It will really be cool to see them once again for old times sake.

hemlock

Reaction score
Hey, sorry it's been a while; I've been busy. But guess what, if you're wondering what the other dancer segment is on the number five it's on Sesame Street episode 815.:smile: :smile: Look at Muppet Wiki. Thank you. Has anyone seen it?

Steve

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Do you have a link to that?
What I do sometimes if I have a skit in mind, I'll type up SS, the whole title and the charater name, type of skit or in your case just 5 and then I'll see what I come up with.

Try that out.

superboober

Reaction score
I think my favorite was the next to last to go, the one who got the hook. She can probably be safely called my first crush, or whatever it would translate as when you're 3.