1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Meet Julia
    Sesame Street's newest Muppet has autism. Meet Julia this Monday on HBO and PBS. Then discuss the anticipated episode with fans.

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Five Years, and Still Snowthing: A Retrospective

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

*comes in wearing door-to-door salesperson suit*

Hey!Wanna buy this bottle of Organ Regrow? Its sure to give you nice new amzingly functional organs! Just 19. 95. Order 2 and you get this free* bottle of hair growth forumula too! Get long flowing hair in any color you choose!

*10 dollars handling fee required

2. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Well-Known Member

I've heard of being all skin and bones, but this is rediculus

3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Then again, "No guts, no glory".

4. Colbynfriends

Hey! Daves makin' a run for it. Get back here!

5. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

All salute Captain Prawncracker. :D ;)

6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*salutes* Thank ye Marty. I shall redeem you of your deck swabbing duties this week. SNOWTH, you shall take them on.

7. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Hey Snowthburger!
    Kiki-Kramer, 'ere. Sorry I replied to this thread so late, I haven't been on fer ages. -_- Thanks for adding me on your list, by the by. :) And thank you fer being such a great friend. :D

8. Bill Bubble Guy

Hi Katie. :) It's great to see you again.

9. Bill Bubble Guy

You are very generous Captain Prawncracker. I hope all your various bones are connected correctly Snowth. It's going to be fun watching a Snowth's skeleton doing my usual job throughout this week.;)

10. Colbynfriends

Quesadillas defeat all (except Chuck Norris).

11. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

It's all about the Mohawk with Mr. T. I wanna see a fight between Chuck Norris and Mr. T. THAT would be AWESOME

Daniel

12. Bill Bubble Guy

As long as Snowthy's thread is still open Big Bird asked me as a personal favour to sing the Alphabet Song for him. Ahem

:sing:A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y and Z. Now I know my ABC. Next time won't you sing with me?

:wisdom:Ooh. Can I sing it with you now please?

Okay Big Bird. Follow me please.
    A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y and Z. Now I know my ABC. I'm so glad you sang with me.

Here Bird. Have a hug.
    Ooh. Thank you.

13. Colbynfriends

I can do the alphabet too. ready:
    A B C D E G T Y O K S M 3 56 80 22 Red Yellow Green Triangle Jim Jerry....
    Colby
    Yes?
    You don't know your alphabet do you?
    Oh, I'll never tell

14. Bill Bubble Guy

:D HEHEHEHE. You know we could all just ignore the thread if we really wanted to just let go of it even if it wouldn't get closed.
    But I think everybody, even Snowthy himself, is enjoying all the crazy muffining and refuses to openly admit it.;)

As long as we're singing show tunes:sing: Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow. Why oh why can't I?