Fix it Shop - Season 39

Rendal

Reaction score
Has the Fix-It shop been converted into the laundromat for this year?

Craig A.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. The SST Laundromat and Fix-It-Shop are two separate structures, one has not replaced the other. The Fix-It-Shop just hasn't been shown proper in the four episodes we've gotten so far of Season 39. Just wait a little and it'll show up. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure, but I think I may have seen it the the left of the sub way station, but I could be wrong and we well soon find out.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I hope it hasn't *dissapeared* again, lol.:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only problem is on the actual soundstage, the left of the subway is simply a wall where a lot of equipment is kept; for the most part, if a camera angle shows that part of the street, the only thing they can do is put up a backdrop of other buildings.

Rendal

Reaction score
I had noticed that the Laundromat had the same outdoor bench that the Fix-It Shop and Mail-It Shop had.

Given the state of the economy and the improvement in Toster Quality over the last few years. It is conceivable that a laundromat had to replace the fix it shop. ;-)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? It's funny because the from the exterior of the laundromat looks like the Mail-It-Shop in the interior. But so did the remodeled Fix-It-Shop to me, too.:smirk:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. The SST Laundromat and Fix-It-Shop are two separate structures, one has not replaced the other. The Fix-It-Shop just hasn't been shown proper in the four episodes we've gotten so far of Season 39. Just wait a little and it'll show up. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.
UH, Count. In the new season, the laundromat is where the Fix-It-Shop was. I don't think it's on the street anymore, sadly.

FatBlueMuppet

Reaction score
Since the Fix it Shop isn't there anymore, I wonder what Maria and Luis are doing for work?