Fix it Shop - Season 39

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
No, she's right. They appeared singing the firefly song in episode 4165 and the shoe song in 4162. Maria also appeared in 4163 on her own.
No, she said that the fire fly appearance was the only time they've shown themselves this seasons. But they both did before the in the shoe episode.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And since the SW site said nothing about it being eliminated is another reason why you should not worry about it for now.
The 26 episode deal is not a reason to worry--all TV shows are required to have that many episodes most of the time, anyhow--but the fact that the Laundrymat hasn't been mentioned by SW on the Sesame site could mean that it has replaced the Fix-It Shop (just as the Mail-It-Shop did before).

ISNorden

Reaction score
No, she said that the firefly appearance was the only time they've shown themselves this seasons. But they both did before the in the shoe episode.
:embarrassed: I stand corrected, then. Still, if the laundromat has replaced Maria and Luis' shop (and the set layout suggests that), I do wonder where they're working now: until this season, most of the street scenes involving Maria and Luis showed them at work.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
According to Muppet Wiki, the Mail-It-Shop has replaced the Fix-It-Shop & the Laundrymat is there, because of how big the Fix-It-Shop was originally (the Fix-It-Shop was larger than the Mail-It-Shop is), and to add more liveliness to the Street.
I'll have to check that article again, but you might be right since the laundromat was there a few seasons before. If they moved that, then maybe they moved the Fix-It Shop. I'll have to check the article when I have more time.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The laudramat was there a few seasons before? I though that the Mail-It-Shop was.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The laudramat was there a few seasons before? I though that the Mail-It-Shop was.
The Mail-It-Shop was there a few seasons before. Then, Maria and Luis converted the store back with no explanation. And now, the store could be gone again by the same token.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I made a mistake with what I said. I meant to say that the 'laundromat' was on the street before. Just in a different location. I didn't mean to say that it was where the Fix-It Shop used to be during the 'Mail-It Shop' years. Sorry about that.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I made a mistake with what I said. I meant to say that the 'laundromat' was on the street before. Just in a different location.
And with the laundrymat where the Fix It Shop was, we're not sure if the Shop is still around or if Maria & Luis will have to find some other sort of employment.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. Maybe they should have a map of the set at the website for each season so we know what we can expect. Maybe if the laundromat is where the Fix-It Shop used to be, then it's possible the Fix-It Shop is where the old laundromat used to be. Something to think about.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Maybe if the laundromat is where the Fix-It Shop used to be, then it's possible the Fix-It Shop is where the old laundromat used to be. Something to think about.
Right. I mean, they move things around every years, after all.