Flesh Colored Antron

Melonpool

Reaction score
So, I'm going to out in an order with Georgia Stage and they mentioned that they now offer a "Flesh Color" version of the 12 oz Antron. Since all of my puppets that aren't furry use a peach color fabric anyway, I was thinking about paying the extra $4 a yard for this fabric.

I hate dyeing -- and if it's not a terrible color, it'd totally be worth it. Has anyone ever used it? I know it'll be on back order, and my plan B was to use Polar fleece instead.

Only, I can;t find peach colored Fleece anywhere either.

If anyone's used the Flesh Antron, let me know. If you have a swatch, could you post a picture of it so I can kind of judge what color it is?

Thanks!

Steve

Jinx

Reaction score
Steve-

If someone does post one, just beware of the fact that many peoples' cameras are not properly color balanced, not to mention monitor calibration, etc can result in far less than accurate color representation.

Melonpool

Reaction score
I'm not really concerned about matching anything. I just want to make sure that when they say "flesh" I know what they mean... after all, there's a lot fo diffenece between a "Bert Flesh color" and an "Ernie Flesh color" -- not to mention the wide range of colors on human beings.