Flippersteps in the Sand

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... It's sad and all that... But I kinda find the wisdom in how Kermit feels, and would hope he'd listen to that star of his. Maybe some other night, when he's less grouchy... Believe me, we've all gone through that phase...
But I hope Kermit can get past this sad lesson... No parent should have to outlive their children, and I hope that star talks some sense into that frog out there on Lonely Log.

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Kermit’s clump was wiped out. He lost his entire clump. Just like that.”

*stunned* That is not how clumps should be used, clumps is a happy word! Oh, poor Kermit...And she didn't show him her star! Oh, kermit! Kermit!!!

And, somewhere, in a little egg, is a Robin...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh the star!!!!! Poor Kermit, he's just so sad and Maggie doesn't understand and gosh I just want to hug him so badly! But I agree with Beau, there is an egg out there with some hope in it and I hope that when it hatches Kermit will feel better. More please!!!

Smiles

Reaction score
Awwww, Poor Kermit! *hugs teddy bear*

I think Kermit needs a teddy.......

Beauregard

Reaction score
He needs three teddie bears...at least. But if you have the pink one, I have this green one, Count has the burnt-orange one, Super Muppet as the puse one, Red B Girl has the purple stripped Care-Bear one and Renee has the dark blue one...which can we give Kermie???

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think that's a branch that fell in the swamp isn't it? Are you sure it's a toy?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Course it's a toy... And it's one of Lisa's teddy bears too... Would think you'd know the full range of the spectrum of bears she has.