Foam cubes available at Wal-Mart Supercenters

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know of an incredible find I made at a Wal-Mart Supercenter. I looked in the fabrics/crafts section, and near the "egg crate" foam mattresses, were these blocks of foam. The best part is, these things are about a foot square. Yep! Big cubes of foam! I can't find a brand name on them. They were sold just in those standard "Keep away from children" plastic bags. The cubes are that "standard" foam color (kinda beige/cream colored).

Anyway, they are $10.98 each. But I've only seen them at some Wal-Mart Supercenters. Looks like you could carve out a Bunsen Honeydew-sized head from 'em.

I think it was just referred to as "craft foam". If you can find it, just be aware that they fill up your cart pretty fast!

Convincing John

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
What an awesome find! It figures this gets discovered the day after I'm in the U.S.

Sigh...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Eep! I thought this was common knowledge, or I would've posted this a long time ago!

My Wal*Mart isn't even a Supercenter, and we carry those blocks. Except at my store they aren't by the mattress pads, but rather in the Crafts and Fabrics department, right under the foam sheets.

I'm not sure Buck, but you may be able to order these online from walmart.com. I thought you had Wal*Marts in Toronto?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yes, we do. But I live in Mexico right now. There's a Wal-Mart here too (they're everywhere) but they don't always stock the same things.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Yes, we do. But I live in Mexico right now. There's a Wal-Mart here too (they're everywhere) but they don't always stock the same things.
you go from one end to the other????

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I don't work for Wal-Mart. I'm not sure where that came from.