1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Foam Heads, Muppet Fleece & Supplies 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Puppetplanet, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

I recently purchased all of the inventory, patterns, etc. from a professional puppet builder going out of business. I dont' have room to store everything so I'm selling some items on eBay. Large Lots, pre dyed antron (aka muppet fleece), eyes, completed foam heads, and other supplies up for auction:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpuppetplanet

if the link doesn't work, just search for auctions by my eBay ID: puppetplanet
  2. renegade

renegade Member

thanks 4 Listing

I just bought all that I could ! If you list more just let me know !
    I have a big project right now Ands need a ton of stuff
    thanks!!!!!

Nate
  3. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Just listed a piece of medium blue that I must have left out the first time. =)

I noticed that it all went quick. You were buying it up on one end while someone else was taking it from the bottem faster than you could get there. Maybe I should have raised my prices. hee hee :D
  4. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Anyone interested in a fan mechanism for the inside of mascots/costumes? It works on 2 9v batteries and I have no idea what to price it at, so just make me a fair offer and it's yours.

I have a photo if you would like to see it.

-Michele
  5. puppetise

puppetise Member

could we see and what price are you asking for?
  6. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

7. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

8. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

I have listed some new puppet building supplies that include:

• patterns with pre-cut & pre-sewn fabric pieces, and includes the rights to resell the character, pattern, etc.
    • some great wigs for your puppets
    • Huge lot of 70+ mouthplates in assorted shapes and sizes - most already completed
    These auctions are scheduled to end Saturday - tomorrow! Thanks Again For Your Bids!
    -Michele
  9. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

I just listed some more pre-dyed and cut pieces of antron fleece and a HUGE LOT of professional eyes in a unique asssortment that will knock your socks off! :concern:

I've got a bunch of other stuff listed too, so be sure to read the titles to find the puppet related items. I'll post again if I happen to find more supplies as I list them.

All of the current auctions listed will end Saturday afternoon:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpuppetplanetQQhtZ-1

Thanks!
    -Michele
  10. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Just listed some more items, including a human style pattern with pre-cut & pre-dyed pieces. The characters can be duplicated for resale. I will eventually be selling this pattern directly from my site, but probably not with the pre-cut pieces that are offered in the auction:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpuppetplanetQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

There are more eyes, fabric, and foam head & body shapes too.

-Michele
  11. Phantom

Phantom New Member

I'd buy your fridge, but then I'd have to come get it. *ha,ha,ha*
  12. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

You know, I'm willing to deliver for $1.50 per mile. At that rate.... you'd probably be better off buying a new fridge. ;)
  13. Phantom

Phantom New Member

You are going to be "in the neighborhood" next month. You could just drop it off on the way.:D
  14. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Oh? Are you in the area of the conVENTion or will I be driving through your neck of the woods on my way up (and over) from Florida?
  15. Phantom

Phantom New Member

Yep, right up 75.