Foam Heads, Muppet Fleece & Supplies 4 Sale

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I recently purchased all of the inventory, patterns, etc. from a professional puppet builder going out of business. I dont' have room to store everything so I'm selling some items on eBay. Large Lots, pre dyed antron (aka muppet fleece), eyes, completed foam heads, and other supplies up for auction:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpuppetplanet

if the link doesn't work, just search for auctions by my eBay ID: puppetplanet

renegade

Reaction score
thanks 4 Listing

I just bought all that I could ! If you list more just let me know !
I have a big project right now Ands need a ton of stuff
thanks!!!!!

Nate

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Just listed a piece of medium blue that I must have left out the first time. =)

I noticed that it all went quick. You were buying it up on one end while someone else was taking it from the bottem faster than you could get there. Maybe I should have raised my prices. hee hee :big_grin:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a fan mechanism for the inside of mascots/costumes? It works on 2 9v batteries and I have no idea what to price it at, so just make me a fair offer and it's yours.

I have a photo if you would like to see it.

-Michele

puppetise

Reaction score
could we see and what price are you asking for?

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I have listed some new puppet building supplies that include:

• patterns with pre-cut & pre-sewn fabric pieces, and includes the rights to resell the character, pattern, etc.
  • some great wigs for your puppets
  • Huge lot of 70+ mouthplates in assorted shapes and sizes - most already completed
These auctions are scheduled to end Saturday - tomorrow! Thanks Again For Your Bids!
-Michele

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I just listed some more pre-dyed and cut pieces of antron fleece and a HUGE LOT of professional eyes in a unique asssortment that will knock your socks off! :concern:

I've got a bunch of other stuff listed too, so be sure to read the titles to find the puppet related items. I'll post again if I happen to find more supplies as I list them.

All of the current auctions listed will end Saturday afternoon:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpuppetplanetQQhtZ-1

Thanks!
-Michele

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Just listed some more items, including a human style pattern with pre-cut & pre-dyed pieces. The characters can be duplicated for resale. I will eventually be selling this pattern directly from my site, but probably not with the pre-cut pieces that are offered in the auction:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpuppetplanetQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

There are more eyes, fabric, and foam head & body shapes too.

-Michele