1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Follow Me" midi

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by jediX, Oct 28, 2003.

1. jediX

jediX Active Member

Does anyone have or know where I can locate a midi file of "Follow Me"?

If not, does anyone have the chords or a tab for this song? Thanks...:smirk:
  2. aaaaaaahhhhhhh

aaaaaaahhhhhhh New Member

I actually have been working on a midi version of the song for the past couple of days. is there anywhere I can send it to you?
  3. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Oh, I know what kind of person you are. You just joined today, and now you're looking through random old threads, looking for ways to contribute while at the same time gathering information about the life and people here. Right?
    :smirk: We've all been there! Welcome!
    :)

Ooh, you're making a midi? Can I have a coppy?
    :excited: I was just thinking of fraggle songs today, and thinking how no one really thinks of them when they think of muppet songs, and how probably no one besides us really knows any except maybe for the theme. Thanks.

kitkat1713@gmail.com
  4. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

5. fivefingers

fivefingers New Member

Please could you send me it as well

myemail:
    birranekarl@yahoo.co.uk