Follow That Bird Production Information

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
I was at an old bookstore last week and I came across a folder with the poster art of Follow That Bird on it. When I opened it up, it had about 20 pages (printed on a typewriter) of information about all of the Muppeteers and Cast, along with a brief summary of the movie. Additionally, there were 10 beautiful glossy screen shots (8.5'' x 11'') from various parts of the movie. All of this was dated 1985 and is in nearly pristine condition.

I asked my cousin who has been around a bit longer than I have about it. He thought it may be something CTW or Warner Bros. sent to different newspapers to do reviews or summaries.

Does anybody have any idea what this actually is? It wouldn't surprise me if it was something for a publication; but I'd like to know for sure. Does anyone have anything similar from this or other Muppet productions? I'm not looking for bidders, but do you know how much something like this goes for?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

propologist

Reaction score
Hi,
That would be a press release pack. They were sent out to all the news papers and TV stations that they wanted to run a story. In some case they also came with 35 mm slides to be use to print from for adds and such.

Hope this helped,

propologist

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Does it have any interesting information that would be useful to add to Muppet Wiki?