1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Following other MC Members

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Muppet fan 123, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Doesn't it mean when you say you want to follow someone it should mean that I get an alert when they post something
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem like it. You can see their activity by clicking on the word Alerts then News Feed on the left sidebar
  3. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Oh, is that what it's for? I never did figure out the purpose of this "following" business.
  4. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I don't really get following... I thought it was a kind of "friending" thing... :confused:
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Heh... I think the following thing is for peoples who have Twitter accounts and manage those accounts through their MC forum user accounts instead of a more personal Twitter hashtag. Wouldn't know since I don't have Twitter myself. Meh. :wisdom: