Fooling Around (VERY PG-13)

MissMusical12

Reaction score
4-day weekend! HOLLER! :excited: But seriously, I'm a little bored right now and I've been thinking about this for a while. Haven't wrote a FloydxJanice oneshot in a while, so I figured, what the heck. By the way, this will probably the steamiest and sexiest I've written for this couple, so, fair warning, VERY VERY PG-13 (Second base sound okay? Cause I'm not going R-Rated!!!! So, forget it!). Other than that, enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE MUPPETS!! They are owned by The Jim Henson Company, The Walt Disney Company and The Muppet Studios!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I want you." "I need you." "Take me!" Romantic desire. Every couple's little fantasies. Every couple's dream. They all want it...no matter how painful. No matter how long you last. And it's a perfect way to get out of boredom.

Janice did one final check in her mirror before Floyd was to come pick her up for their date. Makeup perfect? Check. Hair straightened? Check. Her strapless blue dress on right? Check. She took a deep breath and smiled. She was ready. Miss Piggy had already left for her date with Kermit, so in case Janice decided to bring Floyd back to the apartment room her and Miss Piggy had to share, Miss Piggy wouldn't be there to kick Floyd out. A lucky break.

Suddenly there was knock on the door. "Like I'm coming!" Janice called out and immediately rushed to the door to open it. There Floyd was, standing by the door holding a rose in one hand and two bottles of Strawberry Thunder in the other. (*By the way, he's wearing the outfit he wore in Season 5, http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/8/8d/FloydJacketBarnyard.png ) "Ooh, like hi babe!" Janice said excitingly. "Hey, Jan," Floyd said as Janice led him inside the apartment. To relieve Floyd, Janice offered to carry one of the bottles of Strawberry Thunder.

"Like you're here a little early," Janice said. "Restaurant got booked. I couldn't get a reservation," Floyd sighed. "Oh bummer," Janice replied, sounding a little disappointed. "But I made up for it and got us some Strawberry Thunder," Floyd said. "Floyd, like, you didn't have to," Janice said. "Like I have enough Strawberry Thunders in the cooler to last us, like, a year." "Oh, but do have any with the extra dose of strawberry?" Floyd asked as he offered one of the bottles to Janice. "Tastes a lot sweeter in my opinion." Janice then took the bottle and drank a bit of it. She then smiled. "Mmmmm, like it does!" she said and took another sip of it. Floyd then opened his bottle and took a few sips of it before placing down on the table.

"Oh, almost forgot!" Floyd said in realization and took the rose from the table, offering it to her. "For you." "Oooh, Floyd, you're like so sweet!" Janice said and took the rose. "Thanks." She then kissed Floyd on the lips, but held it there for maybe 10 seconds. Whenever Floyd drank a Strawberry Thunder before they kissed, Janice loved getting some of the after taste from his lips onto hers. He chuckled when Janice released from the kiss.

"When did you say the hog was coming home?" he asked. "Like she said she was staying at Kermit's tonight, so like she won't be home," Janice replied. "Good," Floyd said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Cause now puts into action part three of this date." "Part three?" she asked, confused. "Like I didn't even know there was a part one." Floyd laughed and replied "Oh, baby, you crack me up." He then kissed her passionately and leaned her down on the couch on top of her. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Janice cried out as Floyd's lips were still touching hers. He then released from the kiss as sound he heard Janice's third cry. "What's the matter, baby? Am I hurting you already?" he asked. "No," she replied. "It's just that, like, if we're gonna do this, we have to like do it on the bed." "Why's that?" he wondered. "Like if Miss Piggy catches us, she'll beat you up, fer sure," she replied. "And it's like more comfy on the bed." Floyd got off of her and sat up on the couch. He took a deep breath and said "Alright. As you wish, baby doll." He then grabbed Janice into his arms and carried her into her room.

(WARNING! NOW COMES THE PG-13 PART!)
Once he laid Janice down on the bed, Floyd immediately got back on top of her and kissed her long and deeply. At the same time, he played with her beautiful blonde hair. Janice, whom was enjoying every minute of affection Floyd was giving her, soon got an idea. She then sat Floyd back up and took off his jacket. Floyd soon got the sinking suspicion she wanted to strip him as she undid the buttons to his shirt, leaving him only with his tie on. In Janice's mind, Floyd's body wasn't overly muscular. It was muscular, yes, but it was perfect to her. Not too muscular, but not too skinny that it was weak.

"Shouldn't I be the one stripping you first?" Floyd teased. "Like, it doesn't matter," Janice replied. Floyd then got off his tie and pulled Janice into a tight hug. "That dress of yours needs to be off if we're gonna be even," he said. "Would you take it off for me?" she whispered, seductively. Floyd's eyes widened. Janice always had different views on nudity, but her biggest view was that she wouldn't want her clothes taken off for anyone, even if it was artistic. There's only one contradiction to this view. Floyd is the ONLY one she'd strip for. Why? She trusts him with her heart and loves him with it, too. If she didn't trust him, then what was the point of having sex with him in the first place?

"Of course, baby doll," he replied. He then unzipped the strapless dress from the back and slid it off. Floyd couldn't help but marvel at her very fragile, skinny body. But with the lingerie on......he wanted to howl like a wolf. A strapless lacy blue bra with matching lacy blue panties. Floyd knew Janice HATED wearing thongs. They made her feel extremely uncomfortable. But Floyd would choose his girl to wear lacy, matching lingerie any day.

"Ooooh, have I hit the jackpot!" Floyd said to himself. Janice curled up to him like a kitten and playfully purred. Floyd petted her, playing her little game, and chuckled. "Oooh, do you know how to please me, my sweet little kitty cat," he said, seductively. "If I bring you home with me, Animal might get jealous." Janice giggled and sat up. She then kissed Floyd sweetly on the lips, pulling him back on top of her.

As soon as Floyd released from the kiss to her lips, he then headed for his most playful spot to kiss Janice. Her neck. Floyd always had a thing for necking her. It was playful, sexy, and both of them enjoyed. He immediately kissed her down her neck, nibbling at certain spots too. "Oh, Floyd..." Janice moaned. When Floyd kissed her sweet spot, she let out a louder moan than the one before. He kissed it a few times and then began nibbling it. Janice enjoyed it, until she let out a sudden yelp. Floyd released from the nibble and looked up at Janice, whom was whimpering. "Awww, did I nibble you too hard baby?" he asked, apologetic. Janice nodded, a few tears coming from her eyes. He wiped a few tears away and said "Don't cry, baby. I'm here." Floyd then went back to her sweet spot and gave it a sweet, gentle kiss. "All better?" Floyd asked. Janice shook her head. "Hmmmm...." Floyd said, thinking. "Something's gotta give....Aha!"

Floyd then got an idea. He let one of his hands onto her waist and tickled her. "Floyd....like, cut it!" Janice giggled. "Like I'm ticklish!" "And I'm glad you are," he replied and soon used both of his hands to tickle her stomach. "Ah, Floyd! Please!" she cried out, still giggling. He continued to tickle her up her body, until he stopped and gave a playful kiss on her cheek.

(OK! PG-13 part over!)

"You feeling better now?" Floyd asked. "Fer sure," Janice replied. "You're like a lot of fun, Floyd. Like there's no other man in the world that'll ever be like you.....Floyd....I love you." She then gave a sweet but quick kiss on his lips. "I love you, too, Janice," Floyd replied. Janice then gave a yawn. "Tired already?" he asked as he played with hair. "I was just starting to have fun with you." "Like I guess that Strawberry Thunder is taking it's sleepy effect already. I am getting a little tired, baby," Janice replied. "Awwww," he replied, a little disappointed. "Okay, my princess. I'll call it quits and let you sleep."

Floyd then flipped himself and Janice over, so that Janice would be on top of him. "Now you'll be cozier," he said and let Janice snuggle on him. "Thanks," Janice replied and kissed his chest a few times before drifting off to sleep. Floyd couldn't help but gaze at his sleeping beauty. She looked so peaceful when she slept. He then kissed her forehead, but before Floyd could drift off himself.......................

"JANICE! MOI HAS RETURNED!" the familiar voice of Miss Piggy called out. This immediately woke Janice up. "Uh oh, like Miss Piggy's come back," Janice whispered, worried. "I thought you said she was going to be gone the entire night," Floyd whispered. "Like that's what she told me," she replied. "I better go see her." Janice then hopped out of bed, got her robe on and left her room.

"Oh, there you are, Janice!" Miss Piggy said. "Like what happened to staying at Kermit's house for the night?" Janice asked. "Oh...that....that Kermit!" Miss Piggy huffed. "Let moi just say....men are such hogs..." Miss Piggy then stormed off into her room to retire for the evening. Once Janice thought the coast was clear, she headed back into her room to see if Floyd was okay.

When she got in there, Janice noticed Floyd was gone, but the door to the balcony from her room was open. Janice went out and saw Floyd, now fully dressed, standing outside. "Sorry, I can't stay, baby doll," Floyd apologized. "Once the duchess of hogs finds me, my goose is cooked." "I know," Janice said, looking down. Floyd lifted her chin and said "Hey, don't be discouraged, Jan. We'll fool around some more at my place tomorrow night. The guys won't be home, anyways. Okay?" "Fer sure," she replied. Floyd then kissed her one last time and said "Goodnight, baby." "Goodnight, Floyd," she said. Floyd then climbed down the wall of her apartment and rushed back to his apartment.

Desire, passion, romance. Three things that keep a love alive. It's not about going far or all the way. It's about the romance (and fun) that's put into it.
-------------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------
My god, this was a long one. It wasn't super steamy, but it was sexy. This was actually my first time doing a story like this, so I was a little nervous about some of the description. I kind of imagined Floyd would be more of a playful lover, instead of the straightforward "Let's just have sex" guy. :sing::flirt: But I do hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Oh heavens that was......... interesting............:embarrassed:
Trust me. This was nothing compared to the M-rated stories on Fanfiction and all those Zanessa (Remember when Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens went out) stories were they do it.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Did it get hot in here, or what?
Trust me. It's not as bad as other M-rated stories on Fanfiction I've read. Some of them scarred me for life. :eek: I do have another FloydxJanice oneshot that is similar to this one, "Taking It Slow"

fictionalnice

Reaction score
I loved the whole mother daughter relationship Janice and Miss Piggy have! Miss piggy hates Floyd and is a tad protective of Janice. Gotta say, I have never heard of that before But I love it!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I loved the whole mother daughter relationship Janice and Miss Piggy have! Miss piggy hates Floyd and is a tad protective of Janice. Gotta say, I have never heard of that before But I love it!
Well you could put it that way. I would think, as a somewhat supportive friend, that Miss Piggy wouldn't want any harm done to Janice. She understands Janice and Floyd's loving relationship, yes. She hates Floyd, yes. Miss Piggy just doesn't want Floyd to harm Janice (But there's a lot more Miss Piggy hates about Floyd than the fear of him harming Janice).