1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

FOR KAREN & GROUP - Promised Photos

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by PukkaPukka, Nov 28, 2003.

1. PukkaPukka Member

Hello everyone and Karen (if you see this)! Well finally, after tackling problem after problem, I have two photos of my own puppet creation (Wotsit) available for you to check out (Yes, they are here like I promised, Karen - I didn't forget). They are, I will justify, bad photos - as the angle was off for the look I wanted - but beggars can't be choosers, eh? :) So maybe I should just get right down to it, as I am sure no one wants to read another epic post like the one that I did previously (LOL!), so you can access the pictures at the following location:

A Picture of Wotsit and I
    http://www.geocities.com/adamharwood/WotsitAndAdam.jpg

A Profile Shot of Wotsit
    http://www.geocities.com/adamharwood/WotsitFront.jpg

EDIT: If the links above don't work for some reason or another, follow this link to my Yahoo! Photo Album (no full-size viewing though): Puppeteering

Well, I hope you like them, and all I can say is that Wotsit is a killer puppet to work live! I have never had so much fun as I have building, moulding, and envisioning my puppets! I hope to build well on into the future!

>Adam
    PukkaPukka
  2. Phantom New Member

3. leliebel New Member

oeh, it looks extaticly happy :)
  4. BJC899 Member

5. BlueFrackle Active Member

Adam

Wotsit looks terrific! Congrats!

see ya
  6. FISH'N'WOLFE New Member