For My Fellow M*A*S*H Fans...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For those of you who are really big on M*A*S*H like me, you're probably aware that most (if not all) of the outdoor scenes took place on a set known as "The Fox Ranch" (so called because FOX owned it) or as it's now called "Malibu Creek State Park". The show hasn't filmed a new episode in like twenty-six years now (I think), so have you ever wondered what the site of the 4077th looks like today? I found interesting photos I'd like to share...

1. The Mountain Here's the mountain (or a mountain) that bordered one side of the 4077th... the only thing that stood between the mountain and the camp was a minefield.
2. The Jeep The legendary "burnt-out jeep" that was left behind when production came to an end.
3. A tree that looks awfully familiar.
4. Where the 4077th once stood Rather spooky if I do say so myself.

Tim

Reaction score
That's a cool place to wander around. I was there when "Dr. Quin" was filming, and it's amaizing how close the sets are to the main road-you can see them as you drive by.

Teheheman

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
For those of you who are really big on M*A*S*H like me, you're probably aware that most (if not all) of the outdoor scenes took place on a set known as "The Fox Ranch" (so called because FOX owned it) or as it's now called "Malibu Creek State Park". The show hasn't filmed a new episode in like twenty-six years now (I think), so have you ever wondered what the site of the 4077th looks like today? I found interesting photos I'd like to share...

1. The Mountain Here's the mountain (or a mountain) that bordered one side of the 4077th... the only thing that stood between the mountain and the camp was a minefield.
2. The Jeep The legendary "burnt-out jeep" that was left behind when production came to an end.
3. A tree that looks awfully familiar.
4. Where the 4077th once stood Rather spooky if I do say so myself.
Now THAT'S cool. I believe that is where they filmed the scene where they got lost and the bus broke down on them. Also, I think it could be where they filmed the part with the Rainbow Bridge. Also, a lot of other extra scenes that were in a lot of the episodes. You were probably being sarcastic though, but if you know more than I do, let me know.

Daniel