For Sale: LOTS of Stuff!

dmoss

Reaction score
Well, I have accumulated some Muppety Stuff that I'm looking to pass on to others, for a fair price. My Fozzie collection has come with a lot of things that I didn't necessarily buy on purpose, but things that came along with a Fozzie purchase I made. So, I've got some things to unload! If you're interested in any of them, please feel free to send me an email, and we'll see if we can work something out! :smile:

Vanishing Cream Beaker - This guy is still protected in his box, unopened, however there is some damage to the box. Nothing wrong with Beaker himself, he's like-brand-new in there! ($25 Shipped or Make an Offer)

Baby Kermit: Hard Plastic Head - Kermit doesn't have a tag anymore, but I'm pretty sure he came from the 80's. He's got a bit of scuffing on the back of his head (pretty minor, really) and his sailor outfit could use a washing. I've never seen another one like him up on eBay, so I'm not sure what exactly sell him for... ($20 Shipped or Make an Offer)

Kermit: Yellow Corgi Car - This guy was made in 1979, and seems to be in pretty fair condition, considering how old he is! There are a couple light scuffs on the front, and his eye has a little bit of paint on it. ($10 Shipped or Make an Offer)

Gobo Fraggle Carrot Car - There's not a lot to say about Gobo in the Carrot Car...he's literally in perfect shape! (Make an Offer)

Baby Fozzie: McDonald's Christmas Plush - I have 3 of these guys! One of them has his original hang tag (which has been bent), and the others do not. They each have their scarf and hat. (Make an Offer)

Baby Piggy: MaDonald's Christmas Plush - Baby Piggy has her original hang tag (it's a bit bent), but is in Great Shape! (Make an Offer)

Fozzie: Small Sababa Plush - This guys is in Great Shape! He doesn't have his original tag (he has his tush tag), but he is very loveable! (Make an Offer)

Animal: Hard Face Plush - I don't really know much about this guy...he has a hard plastic face (but a plush head), and is about 11" high, standing. He has a tush tag, but doesn't provide me with much help. (Make an Offer)

Animal: Muppet Mayhem - This guy came packaged with Fozzie on a cardboard backing, wearing what looks like what Jesus would have worn. He is Like-New shape, except for a mysterious smudge on his hand. ($11 Shipped or Make an Offer)

EDIT: I should also say that as long as shipping is covered on most of this, I'm not worried about getting a lot out of them. So, please feel free to make an offer, and we can hopefully make a meeting in the middle! I will also soon have a Patrol Bear and a Johnny Fiama for sale. :smile:

dmoss

Reaction score
Sure, I can take some here in a couple of hours! :smile: