For Sale: Muppet Labs Playset & Invisible Beaker

dmoss

Reaction score
I have up for sale, a Muppet Labs Playset, new, and un-opened in the box (along with Beaker, of course). I made a mistake and bid on a second playset when I had already bid on another. Consequently, I won both; go figure! I do not yet have the playset in my possession (both are in-transit currently), however I thought I would give everyone a heads-up that I have one available. Below are the items I have available; if interested, please feel free to drop me a message, or post in this thread.

I am currently unable to ship Internationally; sorry. :frown:

1) Muppet Labs Playset (with Beaker) - Unopened
2) Invisible Cream Beaker - Unopened, some creasing on package

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I have up for sale, a Muppet Labs Playset, new, and un-opened in the box (along with Beaker, of course). I made a mistake and bid on a second playset when I had already bid on another. Consequently, I won both; go figure! I do not yet have the playset in my possession (both are in-transit currently), however I thought I would give everyone a heads-up that I have one available. Below are the items I have available; if interested, please feel free to drop me a message, or post in this thread.

I am currently unable to ship Internationally; sorry. :frown:

1) Muppet Labs Playset (with Beaker) - Unopened
2) Invisible Cream Beaker - Unopened, some creasing on package
How much are you asking on each? I may go for the Labs if the price is right.

dmoss

Reaction score
Did you have a fair price in mind? :smile:

dmoss

Reaction score
Okie dokie, I'm thinking about $35, including shipping for the playset, and $30, including shipping for Invisible Cream Beaker. :smile:

If not, maybe we can make a deal...I might also consider trades of some kind. :wink:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do. I have some other guys I need to get first (Bunsen being one of them. The Labs aren't really complete without him, you know) but if I can find the cash, I'll come back to you.

dmoss

Reaction score
So, should I hold onto it for you for a little bit? :smile:

Andibcool

Reaction score
35 including shipping is a good price with the prices nowadays.
I Remember snagging the less wanted labs for 15and 20 $ 2 years ago of ebay.
Was really a bargain shipping to germany was always more then the actual item.