1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

For Sale Muppets Wizard of Oz house

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by goapebilly, May 30, 2012.

1. goapebilly New Member

Hi i have a movie prop from disney studios C.O.A., from Muppets Wizard of OZ. Its one of the muppet houses, it is really large made of foam .Also one of the stand in puppies from 102 Dalmations, life size ,life like puppies to help fill out a scene also comes with C.O.A. from disney .If interested you can contact me thanks billy
    i tried uploading pics it wont copy from facebook or embed them so just email me for pics
  2. blair frodelius New Member

3. goapebilly New Member

blair let me know which your interested in ,email me at goapebilly@aol.com for pictures etc billy
  4. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

can u post pics?
  5. goapebilly New Member

Hi i wish i could, cant get pictures to upload tried everything ,if you email me your address ill send you a pic .you can email me direct at goapebilly@aol.com billy
  6. goapebilly New Member

muppetperson likes this.
  7. muppetperson Well-Known Member

8. goapebilly New Member

its big, over 4 ft tall and abour 3 feet across . it has great detail on doors and windows , cool piece.
  9. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

is it like what rizzzo and the muchkins lived in?
  10. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm pretty sure. :shifty:
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

ohh thats cool if only it came with the munckin puppets that would be epic
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.