for sale: original cast member of muppet babies (L) jacket

jack

Reaction score
Muppet Babies fans...saw an ad on ebay for an original Muppet Baby cast members' jacket..one of a few around!!!
look under t.v. then wardrobe.. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Cast Member ????? I really doubt the jacket would fit me ! :big_grin:

jack

Reaction score
luke

hope I'm doing this right Luke.
Who says the jacket needs to fit?
It was for ANYONE that thought they had it all.the common items usually are the McDonald toys abot 3-5$..But to have a CAST Members/STAR of one of the best animated Muppet projects..Kurt Cobains gone yet they keep his jacket under glass and get attention for it ...okay, it's a collectable...dig in fans! Jack

Luke

Reaction score
I don't quite think you've got the joke yet - you were posting about a cast member jacket for an animated cartoon hence the humerous comments will it fit, will i just recieve a nice cel of a jacket in the mail etc etc.

In summary - it was a joke and you were perfectly legitimate to be mentioning said jacket.

jack

Reaction score
luke

Hi Luke,..Naw, got the joke, just wondered if you were curious and had a collection...I was at Muppet fest and seen numerous things from collectors there(some who thought they had a rare item when in fact there were multiples..as I saw the jacket(w/photo) on ebay...I thought..Hey! Collectors! Look what is out there...kind of like the old days when someone sold authentic pens or pencils used by Chuck Jones or Disney..a jacket with the show logo just "ups",the fan who gets it, on the ladder of Muppet love! Kinda like the Simpson fans who try to meet EVERYONE who had a part of it, then try to top each other by trying to meet the guy who was on Homers bowling team or had other obscure roles-yeah..like trekkies...

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Jack

First of all, forgot to say welcome to the forum. Glad you got the joke - we need some fun around here. As for your question - no i am not as serious a Muppet collector to splash the cash on props or accessories but i do have tons of things from other shows that i have worked on or been associated with, lots of music things too. There are quite a few people here who have this kind of stuff from the Muppets though - a guy a while back was selling props from 'Muppets From Space' and i've seen a few Henson Company jackets on Ebay though not like this one. There are a couple of sought after Jackets people are always talking about - a Scooter jacket, and a Beaker Muppetvision lab coat. Hope you enjoyed Muppetfest - looks like there may be another one early next year if it is ok'd after the sale goes through.

If you want to reply, the easiest way to do it is to hit 'post reply' under this message rather than 'new thread'. All the different forum software on the web takes a little getting used to.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jack,

Welcome to Muppet Central. Thanks for informing us of the jacket.

I merged the three different threads that were started here into one discussion since they were on the same topic. As Luke said, just click "post reply" at the bottom of this discussion in order to keep similar topics grouped together.

jack

Reaction score
Luke,
Giving it a try without touching anything to send this...at the fest it was interesting(be it the first I understand) that they seem to act like the Babies were the untalked about step-children..hope they expand in the next one to be included..sale loks like it will be done? Can't imagine what the new guy feels he will do withthe product as look what he did to water down the other projects he's had..You seem to elude that you may be in entertainment to have some items..hope you're doing well at it.Jack