1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Meet Julia
    Sesame Street's newest Muppet has autism. Meet Julia this Monday on HBO and PBS. Then discuss the anticipated episode with fans.

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

For Sale: Sigma Mugs and Palisades Blue Jacket Rizzo

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by MuppetsRule, Nov 3, 2016.

1. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

Hey all

Doing some fall cleaning around the house and I have some extra items in my collection that I am selling. Thought I'd give you all a chance before I list them on e-Bay

Blue jacket Rizzo figurre made by Palisades with all it's accessories

Miss Piggy Mug by Sigma

Rare Dr. Teeth Mug by Sigma

All are in great condition. I can send pictures if seriously interested.

PM me if interested with an offer. If I can sell them here and avoid the ridiculous e-Bay fees I will be willing to sell for any reasonable offer.

2. los

los Active Member

Can you post pics

3. BoppityFrack

BoppityFrack New Member

Do you still have the Piggy and Dr Teeth mugs?

4. MuppetsRule

Yes I still have the Miss Piggy mug if interested

5. MuppetsRule

I've listed the Miss Piggy mug and a great Muppet tin on e-Bay as a package deal for one low price if interested. I also have for sale a rare Jim Henson Company Christmas card that is very hard to find and is very very nice looking. They can be found here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jlkamps/m.html?item=132130457620&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Of course, if someone here wants to make me an offer and I can save on e-Bay fees I'd be very happy to do that. I can only end the auction early however if NO bids are received on the item so if interested in making me an offer do it before it receives bids.

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  6. MuppetsRule