For Sale: Super Rare Labyrinth Firey Plush NWT

ubermalt

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

The has finally come to start selling my toy collection. Among them is a 1986 Dakin Firey Plush doll with removable limbs. He is in pristine condition with his original tags attached and has been stored away from sun, light or any other harmful elements for the past 13 years. I'm putting him on ebay on thursday but I'm open to offers so message me and I'll get back to you.

See pix here:

http://s808.photobucket.com/albums/zz5/ubermalt/Firey Plush/

thanks and have a good one,

Greg

ubermalt

Reaction score
No, it's still up on ebay, for some reason the link won't work. My username is the same as it is here or you can search Firey Plush and it will come up. It will be on till the 22nd.

I just figured with how rare it is and from searching other threads about it that someone from here would be all over it.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
No, it's still up on ebay, for some reason the link won't work. My username is the same as it is here or you can search Firey Plush and it will come up. It will be on till the 22nd.

I just figured with how rare it is and from searching other threads about it that someone from here would be all over it.
I'm sure it's not a lack of interest, I think a lot of us here right now don't have the money for it.

I know I would love to own that amazing looking plush, I'm loving it. But seeing what you're getting for it on ebay, it's too rich for blood right not. Good luck though, hope you get top dollar for it (and it looks like you will), :smile:

ubermalt

Reaction score
I'm sure it's not a lack of interest, I think a lot of us here right now don't have the money for it.

I know I would love to own that amazing looking plush, I'm loving it. But seeing what you're getting for it on ebay, it's too rich for blood right not. Good luck though, hope you get top dollar for it (and it looks like you will), :smile:

Yeah, I can totally understand. I'm partially getting rid of it because I'm trying to clean up my collectables a little, and I could also really use the money right now. Stupid economy :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah, I can totally understand. I'm partially getting rid of it because I'm trying to clean up my collectables a little, and I could also really use the money right now. Stupid economy :smile:
That's the case with me as well actually, funny ain't it? I'm selling a lot of stuff on ebay as well for two reasons: one to make money and two to make room. I'm also giving a few things to Goodwill. I have a lot of stuff that I like to collect and sadly it takes up room fast. Right now, my living room is actually a bit messy because of it. I'm parting with a collectable plush myself, it's Shasta from Disney's Snow Buddies, it's was only given to DMR members who bought certain Disney movies. Hoping it will go to another collecter and also hoping it will make pretty ok money.

Anyhow, good luck with that Firey, I sure do hope it goes to a good home.