For the Dreamers...

Bubbadog

Reaction score
Hey gang! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I've never left :smile:
Anyway, I'm just wanting to bring your attention to my cartoon, I've been working very hard on it, I've been trying to build and audience for a while (mostly on my own, which is no easy task) and am also trying to raise money to make more. Don't worry I'm not going to be spamming the boards with my links. But I urge you to first check out my cartoon, Stein. it's at youtube.com/elusivejack

(PLEASE NOTE: Stein is family friendly, but other videos on my channel are not due to language and violence, so I encourage you to use the Stein playlist. All of the new cartoons get posted there and it avoids inappropriate language.)

And if you liked those (and I hope you do, I'm only out to make people laugh and survive doing it) please donate a few bucks to my fundraiser at fundanything.com/stein. I'm not offering rewards (because in the dictionary, under "starving artist", there is a portrait of myself. Yes I am making a joke at my own expense.), but everything the money is raised for is posted for viewing for FREE as they're finished.

This is the first (and likely only) time I will post my links on a forum. I'm not a member on many, and I'm faithful to this one in particular. So why not share this with the like minded people I have enjoyed conversing with in the past? And that's what I'm doing. You may even see some of the influences I have gotten from my lifetime of loving not only the muppets (which are tattooed on both of my arms, true story, I think I posted pictures once I can't remember) but all of the works of Jim Henson.

Anyway, that is all. I hope you like them.

Sincerely,
Jack Matych (Bubbadog)