For those that need avatars...

beaker

Reaction score
Hey all! Good to be back on board this wacky train! Anyways, I noticed a lot of the newcomers are in need of an avatar. If anybody needs a cool custom avatar from *any* JHC related thing or even non related things. I can help! The size is 64x64 I think, so if youre in need of one, or just want a cool new one post or email me!

~.c//0ry

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Actually I was just saying I needed one. ^^;;

Ummm... actually I do have something that I'd like to be turned into a avatar, but I have no idea how, so maybe you could help me if you would be ever so kind to.

Well, I don't know your email (yeah, I know there's that little email option there but I just don't like it! HA!) but my email is underpants_gnome@iamwasted.com

So if you could email me, I could show you what I'd like to be turned into an avatar, and that'd make me very happy!

Thanks, I will appreciate this muchly!

^_^ Debo

beaker

Reaction score
Okies, just emailed you. Btw so you dont have to use
the forum email option my email is:
rivetbadtz@hotmail.com

Yes, endless free time has its benefits^_^

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
AHHHHH!!! Check it out! IT WORKED!!!

Look at my avatar! LOOKATIT! It's so shiny...

You're all probably wondering who that little green dude is, and if you are wondering that... THEN YOU ARE NOT TRUE MUPPET FANS! XP It's Boober, you fools! BOOBER THE BISHOUNEN! (My friend drew it for me aboot a year ago)

Anyway, (I thought I'd post it here instead of emailing you... that way all can know my gratitude!) THANK YOU SO MUCH (Gah! I normally don't like using caplocks to this extent... but I'm just so excited!) for turning it into an avatar! And super thanks for making the second one, cuz when I get bored of this one I can put that up! ^_^ Funny thing is, I was gonna ask you if you could make that second one, but I didn't really wanna bug you. I guess you just read my mind. COOL!

I love it ever so much! Thanks again, you rock the casbah in a major way my friend! ^_______^

^_^ HAPPY DEBO

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby

Anyway, (I thought I'd post it here instead of emailing you... that way all can know my gratitude!) THANK YOU SO MUCH (Gah! I normally don't like using caplocks to this extent... but I'm just so excited!) for turning it into an avatar! And super thanks for making the second one, cuz when I get bored of this one I can put that up! ^_^ Funny thing is, I was gonna ask you if you could make that second one, but I didn't really wanna bug you. I guess you just read my mind. COOL!

I love it ever so much! Thanks again, you rock the casbah in a major way my friend! ^_______^
Aww! Thanks Debo! *feeling all warm and squishily appreciated now* Im glad you like it, and I had a feeling you'd want an avatar of that second Fraggle. Hehe, I like that manga Fraggle look personally!

Anyways, Ive been really honing my skills and I am quite confident I can make ANY avatar that you could think of, so just post or email me. If I cant find a pic, I'll freaking draw it myself and color it with Photoshop.

Sweetums

Reaction score
Hi... I sure would like to have a nice Sweetums avator... do you think you could help me, too? :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I update my avatars once or twice a month. I got this weird new one (as of this writing) the French Talespin Title... Super Baloo!

Natalie

Reaction score
Hey Sweetums, just don't take mine! Actually, you can have this pic I have if anybody can tell me the link to a really awesome Miss Piggy picture for a new avatar. :wink:

SgtPepper

Reaction score
Hey man... could you find me a good Dr. Teeth, Zoot, or Floyd avatar ?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Find me a good Rowlf/Robin/Bean avatar thingy and I'll love you forever!

"What's better than laughing maniacally?"
"Laughing maniacally for NO APPARENT REASON!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
(-Inside joke b/w me & my lil sis!!)