For those who want Vanishing cream beaker...etc...

MM-III

Reaction score
In case you don't check the "ask ken" thread regularly... he has again called for people to email their interest in collecting the show exclusives. The last time Palisades did something like this was for the dr. teeth repaint and only 12 people responded.

Now I realize not everyone here is going to chase every repaint but you have to admit, the vanishing cream variant is pretty cool... If enough of us express an interest, we can get our hands on him without paying outrageous prices! Those of you getting your hands on the main line now realize how ridiculously awesome these figures are and might be a little more excited about collecting the exclusives. But even if you just want the one, your support would also help out those completists among us who love to collect everything. The email to express your interest is below... don't let another opportunity pass you by!

residentlilly2@comcast.net

radionate

Reaction score
I emailed him the second I saw post the first time!

I don't care about many of the exclusives, but this one is a little different as it is:

a.) Really Cool!
b.) Has "playablility" factor to it!

I'm not big on varients and exclusives, but this one is pretty darn tooting cool!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
MM-III

Thanks for posting this here where more people are likely to see it-- very good idea! It's easy to miss something in all the activity on the Ask Ken thread.

MM-III

Reaction score
No problem, it's my pleasure...

I just hope we get more of a response this time. If we can't "rally the troops" here, then I don't suppose we can anywhere.

beaker

Reaction score
Hmm, I must have been temporarily in a cave:wink: What is the comic con exclusive Vanishing Cream Beaker again?(info, pix, description?)

///beaker///

MM-III

Reaction score
Vanishing cream beaker will be offered at the Wizard World Chicago show happening July 5 - 7

The top half of him will be clear and the bottom the normal colors. The idea being that he is in mid-vanish transition.

Here is a link to a small picture that gives you an idea what he looks like:

http://store.yahoo.com/lib/wizardworld/Beaker.jpg

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

That Beaker looks so cool !

I sent Ken an email, And i think everyone else should too.
This is like a whole new Figure, I just cant wait to stand Bunsen and the Vanishing Beaker next to eachother!

My Bunsen is getting lonely, He cant understand Dr Teeths 'Hip' talk !

YES THATS RIGHT !

I got my Series One!

See ya

Blinky

Reaction score
I email Ken too, not sure if he got it though, I know a lot of other people have contacted him as well. I think that the difference in the figure and the fact that the line is out now will help generate a larger response.

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah, that is a neat technique(having a clear see thru plastic)
Any word if he'll come with his own blister card, accessories, or just a plastic bag?

I really like done of Ken's ideas he had awhile back, about a smaller Beaker pvc and shrink ray.

///beaker///

MM-III

Reaction score
Beaker,

I would imagine it will be packaged like the other figures if the Dr. teeth exclusive is any indication. Ken has mentioned that he will come with a tube of vanishing cream as an accessory.