For Trade: A few Palisades figures, others?

Garthim Fight

Reaction score
Hello-
I'm new to the forum and wanted to do a bit of trading, but I'm going to keep it simple to start so I can see how it works (and if I'm doing it correct).

For Trade:
-Invisible Spray Fozzie New in Box
-Miss Piggy, EB exclusive (Long Hair) New in Box
-Superhero Scooter, ToyFare exclusive New in Box

Wanted:
-Janice (any color)
-Link Hogthrob
-Dr. Strangepork
-Lips (any color)...I realize this is a loooong shot, but hey it's worth asking.

Also, I'm not sure about trading other collections on this forum, but I have a lot of other figures to trade. Star Wars, Simpsons, Transformers (G1), Neca, etc.
If anyone is interested in these other types please let me know and I can let you know what I have. If this is against the rules let me know that too...Thanks!

ncchuck

Reaction score
what would you trade for the fozzie ?

Garthim Fight

Reaction score
I'm looking to fill in my Muppets collection. I'm only looking for mint New in Box figures...So, I would trade fozzie for the following:
-Pops
-Sam the Eagle
-Janice (any color)
-Link Hogthrob
-Dr. Strangepork
-Newsman
-Koozebane Kermit (any color)
-Statler
-Waldorf
and there is probably a couple more that I'm forgetting at the moment...

Collector1983

Reaction score
I have the Sam the Eagle, Link Hogthrob, Newsman and Koozebane Kermit mint in the box. I am downsizing my collection and would be willing to sell these. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you pictures and prices.

Garthim Fight

Reaction score
I'm mostly interested in trading, but you never know..So, I will send you an email that you can reply to with pics and prices. Thanks!