1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

For Trade: A few Palisades figures, others?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Garthim Fight, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Garthim Fight

Garthim Fight New Member

Hello-
    I'm new to the forum and wanted to do a bit of trading, but I'm going to keep it simple to start so I can see how it works (and if I'm doing it correct).

For Trade:
    -Invisible Spray Fozzie New in Box
    -Miss Piggy, EB exclusive (Long Hair) New in Box
    -Superhero Scooter, ToyFare exclusive New in Box

Wanted:
    -Janice (any color)
    -Link Hogthrob
    -Dr. Strangepork
    -Lips (any color)...I realize this is a loooong shot, but hey it's worth asking.

Also, I'm not sure about trading other collections on this forum, but I have a lot of other figures to trade. Star Wars, Simpsons, Transformers (G1), Neca, etc.
    If anyone is interested in these other types please let me know and I can let you know what I have. If this is against the rules let me know that too...Thanks!
  2. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

what would you trade for the fozzie ?
  3. Garthim Fight

Garthim Fight New Member

I'm looking to fill in my Muppets collection. I'm only looking for mint New in Box figures...So, I would trade fozzie for the following:
    -Pops
    -Sam the Eagle
    -Janice (any color)
    -Link Hogthrob
    -Dr. Strangepork
    -Newsman
    -Koozebane Kermit (any color)
    -Statler
    -Waldorf
    and there is probably a couple more that I'm forgetting at the moment...
  4. Collector1983

Collector1983 Member

I have the Sam the Eagle, Link Hogthrob, Newsman and Koozebane Kermit mint in the box. I am downsizing my collection and would be willing to sell these. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you pictures and prices.
  5. Garthim Fight

Garthim Fight New Member

I'm mostly interested in trading, but you never know..So, I will send you an email that you can reply to with pics and prices. Thanks!