For when you're feeling down...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
**** YEAH! Sorry about my language, but we got unlimited Internet at our little redneck home in the country today. I'm planning on streaming every episode of Robot Chicken to celebrate (I honestly think that Robot Chicken is my second favorite show after HTF, either Family Guy or Futurama is my third).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You'll never guess who replied back to my email. The guy who did the music for the TV show Seinfeld! Now that made me wicked happy today.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Yay, that means we have at least five Veggie Tales fans on the forum: there's you, @HTFFan, @WhoseLineFan, @antsamthompson9 and myself.
I honestly think Veggie Tales was one of the best kid shows of the 90s (even if it was all straight to video).
I agree! I grew up with VeggieTales and I still watch it to this day. I really enjoy the songs, the Christian morals, the characters, the humor, the pop culture references (there was a freaking Monty Python reference in one episode), I love everything about it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I told my friend that I have a crush on Giggles from HTF and he said,
"I like Francine from American Dad the same way,". It was good to know that my friend sees no problem with that.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yay, that means we have at least five Veggie Tales fans on the forum: there's you, @HTFFan, @WhoseLineFan, @antsamthompson9 and myself.
I honestly think Veggie Tales was one of the best kid shows of the 90s (even if it was all straight to video).
Yeah, I grew up with the show, and honestly some complain about it having a stupid premise, I actually find it a unique one. Early VeggieTales and even some of the newer stuff is pretty great. It's still one of the few shows I actually admire giving kids theology because they had such a unique platform to do it with.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I told my friend that I have a crush on Giggles from HTF and he said,
"I like Francine from American Dad the same way,". It was good to know that my friend sees no problem with that.
Like I said before, I actually have a crush on a sentient train from T&F... you're not alone with this! :stick_out_tongue:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, I grew up with the show, and honestly some complain about it having a stupid premise, I actually find it a unique one. Early VeggieTales and even some of the newer stuff is pretty great. It's still one of the few shows I actually admire giving kids theology because they had such a unique platform to do it with.
Yeah, I guess it does have a stupid premise, there's really not much reason for the characters to be vegetables other than the fact that it helps them stand out. But, somehow, it does work. And there's actually a lot of great humor that comes from the fact that they're vegetables. I think the problem is, people dismiss the show without really giving it a chance. You wouldn't expect the characters, voice acting, songs, humor and stories to be as good as they are, but they're all super good. I think it really is an underrated show and something that can be enjoyed whether you're a Christian or not. Watching it, you really feel like the creators care about what they're doing, which is not something I can say for most Christian kid shows.