For when you're feeling down...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a crush on this girl I met in town a while back. She's almost my age and is extremely beautiful. She's nice, cute, sweet, smart, pretty, funny, caring, and everything else. She is easily the most attractive girl I've seen around town (I love everything about her personality, looks, and voice). She almost reminds me of the human version of Flaky from Happy Tree Friends. She's kinda shy but is also extremely sweet and caring. Her niceness and sweetness shows through how she cares about kids with special needs and poor people, she believes in God and Jesus, she does nice things for her friends, she loves animals, and she likes me and is very nice to me. Not to mention, she has an awesome sense of humor (her favorite cartoons are Family Guy and Lilo & Stitch. That's a good sign if you ask me!). I just really like her a lot, :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Robot Chicken sketches of PAW Patrol, Wonder Pets, Bananas in Pyjamas, and Gargoyles. Those are some of the funniest ones to me, :smile:. Oh, who am I kidding, they are all hilarious (even the sketches I don't like aren't that bad and have moments that are pretty funny).

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Alright kids, it's story time with your uncle 1,000 Eyes.

Death released their 7th album, The Sound of Perseverance, on September 15, 1998. The album would turn out to be their last, as frontman Chuck Schuldiner would succumb to cancer and die on December 13, 2001. Sandwiched between some great crunching metal songs was a little instrumental called "Voice of the Soul". It was completely different from anything the band had ever done before - it was nothing but acoustic and electric guitar playing intertwined. It was rightfully titled, as the instrumental feels like the literal voice of a soul. All of Chuck's emotion and soul was displayed on this one song, proving that even the Godfather of Death Metal was an emotional human being just like everyone else, and knowing that he would no longer be with us soon makes it all the more moving.

So give this song a listen. It is hands-down one of the most beautiful masterpieces ever created.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy crap, here's a video that was lost to the perils of copyright for several years, but has since made a triumphant return! Possibly one of the most random and non-sensical mashups ever:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Holy crap, here's a video that was lost to the perils of copyright for several years, but has since made a triumphant return! Possibly one of the most random and non-sensical mashups ever:
I've seen a video just like that of people in Happy Tree Friends costumes dancing to that song.