For you Harry Potter fans...

Jonathan

Reaction score
The Door on JK Rowling site is open again here is how to open it(from the snich)
When you click on the hair tie you have to wait a little while. I'd say about 5 - 10 minutes or so. After which, Peeves will fly by and knock over the flower pot and some keys will fly out of it. Pick the right key and try to open the door. (This is hard lol) Finally you get the right key in (Yay!)!!! Then pull the door handle (Pulling the door handle took me a little while for some strange reason. If this is happening to you, try clicking on the middle of the top-most part of the handle or clicking randomly a million times lol). You should now see JKR's desk and you wait for everything to finish loading. Then open the drawer of the desk by clicking on the handle and pulling it out. Take the magnifying glass and drag over one of the books on the desk (It's a book that looks like a piece of paper is taped to it). Click on it. You should now see a riddle (Screenshot 1). Type in "Chapters" (the answer). Then you should see "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling" (Screenshot 2) appear on the paper on the book. Poking out from the top of the book are three pages. Click on each page and drag them up.
and it reveles (WARNING SPOILERS BELLOW!!!!)
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
XX

X
Chapter Fourteen - Felix Felicis
Chapter Six - Draco's Detour
Chapter Two - Spinners End

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused:

Jonathan

Reaction score
muppetmayhem said:
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :confused:
what are you confused about?

Beebers

Reaction score
Hey, coolness, thanks Jonathan. I love that site, will do.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
I feel like these title names doesn't help me figure out what the book is about, and I have school to bend my mind around and go crazy over, so I'll skip this one.