Forgetful Jones Question

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This is kind of a two part question, so here goes. First one is How many of us are Forgetful Jones fans.? The second question is did Forgetful ever have any interaction with Elmo?

mr3urious

Reaction score
This is kind of a two part question, so here goes. First one is How many of us are Forgetful Jones fans.? The second question is did Forgetful ever have any interaction with Elmo?
There's the video "Play-Along Games & Songs" where Elmo helps him out with a game.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
There's the video "Play-Along Games & Songs" where Elmo helps him out with a game.
Yup I own that one, it's wonderful! Forgetful Jones is always very sweet, you feel sorry for him and want him to succeed. Elmo actually comes across very well because he's working with an ensemble as the younger monster and it really works.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow I have never heard of that before, and it sounds really interesting. I always wondering if the two worked together because without Richard giveing Kevin Elmo there would not be an Elmo.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow I have never heard of that before, and it sounds really interesting. I always wondering if the two worked together because without Richard giveing Kevin Elmo there would not be an Elmo.
Only thing is by the end of the show you start wondering why they haven't taken Forgetful to a freakin doctor by now! I mean seriously this guy needs help, not guessing games! Lol. :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea but then again he would not be so forgetful. Am I thinking right in that forgetful was Richard's main Muppet on Sesame Street