Forgotton Muppets.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
This is a something I been wondering about and wanted to hear what other's people's opinions are about the forgotton Muppet Charecters and what you think might have happened to them.
Starting with Chellie from Big Bag. If anyone else has a forgotton charecter they want to talk about ofcourse add he, she or it to the thread. I think they could enclude all Jim Henson Charecters it dosen't have to be in the Muppet Catagory. Just as long is it's Jim Henson Related.
Some questions to ponder...
Did they move on?
Didn't like being in the spotlight and choose to be in the background?
Maybe fell in love?
Maybe even died?
Other questions may be added.
So we don't get our charecters confused we can put the chreter we are talking about in the subject box just to simplafie things.
I might use some of your ideas for fan fics maybe maybe not depends if i get a braine storm.

NeopetsVMKKelly

Reaction score
What about George the Janitor? But i can't think of anything that might of happened, because i'm not good at fan-fic writing.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
NeopetsVMKKelly said:
What about George the Janitor? But i can't think of anything that might of happened, because i'm not good at fan-fic writing.
George the janitor was taken off after the first season along with a lot of the other muppets.

puppetise

Reaction score
oh natasha the babey monster from sesame street and her dad

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I love George, he was awesome. I guess it was too hard for Frank to have Fozzie, Piggy, AND George, who would be backstage interacting with everyone.

If you ask me, Beauregard is severely underappreciated by the general public. I wish he'd be in future productions, he's just too great.

And Fizzgig! He's the unsung hero of Dark Crystal, man!

Oh, and Brewster! All of his lines were so memorable! "Let's see, gribbaziggy...ah, here it is: a medieval form of gribbazoogum."

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
SO that's what that guy's name is! I have been wondering for so long.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I kind of imagined George marrying Mildred since they danced together a lot during the "At the Dance" segments.

Meggy

Reaction score
I am wondering about some old SS favorites: Amazing Mumford ( a magic trick backfired and he vanished)? Don Music- ( aggrevated so often that he decided to go unseen) and Guy Smiley (in the Home for Retired Game Show hosts). Forgetful Jones is SOMEWHERE- asking "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?"

superboober

Reaction score
Perhaps Sherlock Hemlock moved back across the Pond when business got slow.