1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Forum=Messages

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Jessie, May 22, 2002.

1. Jessie

Jessie New Member

There is really no point to saying this, I was just wondering if there are people out there as wierd as me.

Eveerytime I would go to www.muppetcentral.com I would always click on the space where the 3rd box would soon appear that would take me to the messages, but then the collectables got bumped up to 2nd and moved the messages back to 4th. And then the little box that used to say messages now says forum and I got all confused and lost again! Okay maybe change just doesn't sit well with me....AM I THE ONLY ONE?!?!

I'm not complaining or anything...just commenting. :0)

2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The new labels are a temporary fix. There will be some restructuring of the site in months to come. Exciting things that I am sure you will like. Change is good:)

3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

You know, every now and then I still click on the 3rd button, expecting that it would take me to the message board.

Then I wonder why I'm looking at the action figures.

4. Lol, go back to your papers, Emmy! ;)

5. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

My papers. Ick.

If you've written one paper, you've written 'em all.

In the end they're all pretty much about democracy, death, ducks, and the number 3...

6. Hmmm...I'll take ducks.

7. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Where are you taking the ducks?

8. To see my li'l Daisy Duck collection in my "bedroom=Disney/'80s kids stuff Museum". :D

The Muppets are here in my "office". ;)

9. Jessie

Jessie New Member

Yea! Emmy, at least I'm not the only one! :0)

I don't know about ducks and threes though...

10. BorkBork

BorkBork Member

i still push the wrong button too...i usually understand what i did just right after, and go back instantly, LOL

11. I'm just thrilled that JANICE is on the "front page" now! :D

12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm hoping that Janice will be around more often. :)