vBulletin Forum Questions: How Do I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FER SURE

Reaction score
SO LIKE WHAT DO I DO NOW

HI EVERYONE:

I am new to the forum (actually I was on delphi since jan. but I never posted). Right now I am trying to figure out how to upload my avatar but I wind up with a message that it is not a valid file. I tried to email it to Phil but i couldnt figure out a way to attach the file... so I guess the question is "what do I do now?" PLEASE HELP

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Check the instructions I listed a few posts back and make sure the image is 64 x 64. That should work and welcome to the new forum! "fer sure"

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
I've found my way over. I even think I figured out the avatar....

Mark

Thog

Reaction score
Where am I?!?!
Whats happening?!?!?!
[/IMG] :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: SO LIKE WHAT DO I DO NOW

FER SURE "what do I do now?" PLEASE HELP

Hiya! Welcome to MC!!

When I sent mine, I just sent it via regular email to Phil and he attached my pic that-a-way.

Later,
FOZ

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Hiya, hiya, hiya, Foz! Glad you found your way over here. :smile:

CD

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
CHILLY!!

HEY BUD!!!

You know I ain't staying away from my MC Family!! Sayin' Goodbye isn't anything I'll do...or sing.

FOZ
(Glad to see folks slowly showing up, and happy to see the once silent finally speaking!! Aint you?)

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Phil-

How can I log out of the forums when I am done? I know there is a "log out" at the bottom, but when I returned to the forums I found that I didn't have to log in. If I use a different computer (like at the library) I don't want to still be logged in.

Thanks

- Billy :cool:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Billy,

At the bottom of the forum home page are some options on the right-hand side. You can either log in or out depending on your status.

When you're at the library, just log in to the forum then when you're done log out. After you log out on the library's computer, someone else can't log back in again under your name without your password.

If you don't log out though, you'll automatically be logged in when you return IF you have that option set in your control panel.

Luke

Reaction score
Hi

I notice this as well, and i have cookies turned on and everything. Maybe it only works if you actually physically 'log out' ? Either that or even when you go away from the site it keeps your session open for a while longer.

Eitherway cookies are never that reliable on these forums - maybe they are just getting mixed up or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.