1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Staff/Threads, What The Frog?!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Pig's Laundry, Apr 12, 2018.

1. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

We should be able to talk politics, but mutual respect is paramount. We all failed at that some. I mean, if there's no respect, we'r either preaching to the choir or shouting into the void. Useless, both of them.

2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

the thing is, you CANT talk about politics without something devolving into fighting. The fact we had 3 threads deleted PROVES this.

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Technically 2. The true colors thread still exists.

4. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

Dangit, Jerry, you weren't supposed to mention that.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

To quote the Muppets themselves...

:cool: I'm confused, are we with the frog or the other pirate dudes?
    :sing: Hey man, just play the gig, never get mixed up with the politics.
    :halo: Pah-li-tix!

6. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I've been here from the beginning . But I've been coming here less & less lately because of the junk that's been going on Some of you make me sick! (and I'm NOT being dramatic. I seriously DO get sick! :mad:) I'll be DARNED if if I let any let of you chase me out!
    I'm old enough to be some of you kids' mothers ! SO CUT THE CRAP!! If I WERE your mothers I'd take your froggin cellphones (or whatever your using to post in here) away for a month I'd even ban THIS SITE FROM YOU This means YOU Blake !!

7. Sgt Floyd

kathy have you been feeling ok? Your posts have been...very aggressive lately, even to people who havent done anything wrong :concern:

8. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Whoah calm down there lady. If you read my I may leave post you'll know I'm taking a week break. And I love being singled out every ******* time.

And I don't want to hear you talking about you being sick I'm trying to eat

Thanks
    CONOR Not Blake ( SERIOUSLY PEOPLE THINK MY SURNAME IS CONOR)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  9. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

@Katzi428 with all due respect @BlakeConor14 has apologized for the sins he's caused. I can assure you he WON'T do it again.

BlakeConor14 likes this.
  10. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

*sigh*

Muppet Central is still a great forum, and I honestly believe that we have some wonderful people who are a huge part of this group.
    Here is the thing, we can complain fuss and fight amongst ourselves wich will drive new and older members away, or we can make this the most united Muppet group out there. We as members may not have the power to ban or deactivate people who do not follow the forum rules, but we can ignore it. We have the ability to make this forum great, or a fight fest we are in control of that.
    So I really think it's up to us, because Count can only do so much, but if we step up stop the needless fighting and try to get along well can turn things around.

11. BlakeConor14

What most of you don't know is that when I'm having a bad day with my illness I come here to get away have a laugh (like the whole meme fiasco) and just escape from the reality of 4 strokes at 15. But when users are harrasing me or are bully me or trying to get a rise out of me. It upsets me and I flip my lid.

I know it's not an excuse but there's the truth

Conor.

Froggy Fool and Any Del like this.
  12. dwayne1115

You haven't been doing that lately, and you even started a great conversation about the latest Muppet show. You haven't been swearing as much ethier. If you ask me your doing a lot better. If people would just forgive you and move on a lot of this drama would go away.

Any Del and BlakeConor14 like this.
  13. Katzi428

I'm just so sick of head games Sgt. . Both in here & on FB. Plus this place used to be so nice. Now it's a mess!

14. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It's a good thing I'm not on FB anymore.

15. BlakeConor14

Yeah. I think people are still going on about it now is making matters worse.

And thanks for saying you like the Muppets 2015 thread i might do one for Muppets Tonight when I come back

dwayne1115 likes this.
  16. dwayne1115

So next to banning folks wich is out of members control what would you like to see improve?

17. Sgt Floyd

Understandable, but dont you think its counterintuitive to snap at people and be aggressive if you want things to change for the better?

dwayne1115 and BlakeConor14 like this.
  18. Katzi428

You're right. I'm sorry.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  19. dwayne1115

The forums are not as bad as they where say a week ago.

20. BlakeConor14

Where is my apology