Forum Staff/Threads, What The Frog?!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
The thing that bothers me is that we never learn from our mistakes and always start a new political thread. First there was the Trump thread (I'm glad I wasn't around on here when THAT happened), then the "True Colors" thread, then the SoTW thread. So yeah, let's not start a new politics thread.
We should be able to talk politics, but mutual respect is paramount. We all failed at that some. I mean, if there's no respect, we'r either preaching to the choir or shouting into the void. Useless, both of them.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I've been here from the beginning . But I've been coming here less & less lately because of the junk that's been going on Some of you make me sick! (and I'm NOT being dramatic. I seriously DO get sick! :mad:) I'll be DARNED if if I let any let of you chase me out!
I'm old enough to be some of you kids' mothers ! SO CUT THE CRAP!! If I WERE your mothers I'd take your froggin cellphones (or whatever your using to post in here) away for a month I'd even ban THIS SITE FROM YOU This means YOU Blake !!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
kathy have you been feeling ok? Your posts have been...very aggressive lately, even to people who havent done anything wrong :concern:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Whoah calm down there lady. If you read my I may leave post you'll know I'm taking a week break. And I love being singled out every ******* time.

And I don't want to hear you talking about you being sick I'm trying to eat

Thanks
CONOR Not Blake ( SERIOUSLY PEOPLE THINK MY SURNAME IS CONOR)
I've been here from the beginning . But I've been coming here less & less lately because of the junk that's been going on Some of you make me sick! (and I'm NOT being dramatic. I seriously DO get sick! :mad:) I'll be DARNED if if I let any let of you chase me out!
I'm old enough to be some of you kids' mothers ! SO CUT THE CRAP!! If I WERE your mothers I'd take your froggin cellphones (or whatever your using to post in here) away for a month I'd even ban THIS SITE FROM YOU This means YOU Blake !!

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
*sigh*

Muppet Central is still a great forum, and I honestly believe that we have some wonderful people who are a huge part of this group.
Here is the thing, we can complain fuss and fight amongst ourselves wich will drive new and older members away, or we can make this the most united Muppet group out there. We as members may not have the power to ban or deactivate people who do not follow the forum rules, but we can ignore it. We have the ability to make this forum great, or a fight fest we are in control of that.
So I really think it's up to us, because Count can only do so much, but if we step up stop the needless fighting and try to get along well can turn things around.