1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Forum Status: We're back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Phillip, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

As you likely noticed, our forum has been down throughout most of today. I have been working on the issue and hopefully things should be back to normal shortly.

If you continue to have any difficultly, please post in our "feedback" forum or submit a "feedback" form via the site. If there are any other updates to the issue, I will post there here. You may want to subscribe to this thread so that you can get the latest updates via e-mail as they happen.

If you sent any e-mail today to a "muppetcentral.com" address, please resend to make sure we got it as some e-mail didn't make the journey.

Thanks in advance for you understanding. We strive to do everything to minimize these downtimes, but they are occasionally inevitable.

You can discuss the temporary outage here...

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=13302

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just wanted to post that I was updating some tables throughout the entire forum, so the forum was off-line for about 60 seconds. We should be good to go now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.