1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Found a Complete Fraggle Rock DVD Set at Best Buy

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by gonzosgirl1987, Mar 21, 2012.

1. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

i walked into the best buy in my town today looking to see what they had left for muppet merchandise and surprisingly they had the complete four seasons of fraggle rock as a set if anyone is interested
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, that's been out for a good long while now, I'm surprised they had it too. Did you pick it up, or do you have it already? Also, just curious, was it the awesomely HUGE Fraggle Cave packaging (the set I've got, LOVE it! ;) ), or the newer & smaller set?

Lol, it's funny, even though we own the complete series, I've still got it in my Netflix instant queue, ha ha. But, I'm keeping my discs in better condition that way I guess! :D

Cheers!
    :)
    Anthony
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here's our review from a few years ago. It's a great set for sure!
  4. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

it was the regular packaging no cave but i haven't picked it up yet i honestly have never watched fraggle rock :o