1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Found my way here!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by frogboy4, Apr 13, 2002.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I found my way here. I'm just testing to see if this works. I have no signature yet, but that will be coming soon. Eeek! Now I'm going to have to figure out how to edit my preferences. LOL!
  2. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Glad you made it! It's a good thing Animal left that fork in the road or you may have gotten lost. ;)

-Cindy
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Hey frogboy! wow, youre right...this is a much better forum! A Muppet avatar for everyone really spruces up the place!

Btw, could you point me to a Beaker gif or something '64x64' ont he internet?

This feels so great, oh the possibilites of 2002!
  4. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Hey!

I Love this new forum! It is so neat! It will take me a little while to get use to it!

Sir Didymus

P.S. I'm Really Kermit/Gonzo, but I have a new name!
  5. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

**looks around**

Wow, nice place we have here.

**throws bags on the ground and runs up the stairs and finds a nice big room that has nothing in it**

I call this room!
  6. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Emmy says:

**throws bags on the ground and runs up the stairs and finds a nice big room that has nothing in it**

I call this room!

Guys should we tell her that's the attic? Try not to get too warm in the summer, Emmy ;)

Hee hee
  7. Joggy

Joggy Member

Hmmm... this home is gonna take some getting used to... but, it'll do fine!
  8. Joggy

Joggy Member

Just checking if my Avatar works...
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Hey you guys! Haven't quite got the hang of things here yet, but that's cool. I don't get how you reply to a specific post rather than the last person who posted. Hmmm. So I'm slow!!! LOL!!
  10. Joggy

Joggy Member

I guess you're gonna have to quote the message you're replying to...
  11. Animal

Animal New Member

Hey!

What a GREAT new forum this is...it took a while for me to get to know it, but it´s better now!!!

BTW, can anyone help me with a picture of Animal???

Hans "Animal" Jensen:)
  12. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Instead of replying to a person, you are replying to the discussion if you will. You can chose to get notifications for any discussion you participate in. This is true even when someone else replies to another person. Check out your control panel subscriptions.
  13. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

The attic?

Cool!

And don't worry about the heat. I've got that covered. Now can someone help me take this air conditioner up to my room?
  14. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

My Avatar

Hey Guys,
    I think this place is great !

I cant wait until the rest of teh Gang come on over !

Only thing is i wanna change my Avatar (ALREADY ?!)

And my Sig isnt working yet, It says something about HTML is turned Off.

See ya

*BlueFrackle*
  15. LRChampagne

LRChampagne New Member

Old Dogs, New Tricks

So many Choices - so much tiny text. I'm going back to the simpllicity of my checkbook and tax forms.
    - Lori
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Phil-

I still find it strange that I can't post directly to anyone to ensure they got the message and I could easily miss someones reply to me unless I search through the entire thread readidng each pots. Can this be changed? I guess we have some stuff to get used to.
  17. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

You did it !

Hey Jamie,
    You did post directly to me.

you must have clicked the 'reply to' tag on the Message that i posted !

So there you have it, That does work !

I also got one for one of the other Forums aswell !

See ya
  18. fragglerockr

fragglerockr Member

Wow!!!

Hey Frogboy, et, all.

Yeah you're right. This is going to to take some getting used to. But at least no Delphi Problems.

Fragglerockr
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

BlueFrackle-

Argh! I was posting to Phil so I guess it doesn't work. I'm frustrated, but I guess I'll get used to it. As or a frackle pic, you have the one that I use for stuff and the one I have in my monsters dig has always been obstructed by the original lettering so it really isn't a good pic. I like the one you have now.

-jamie
  20. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Hey everyone! I enjoy it here too! YAY!! NO POPUPS! ;)